Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You need to stop with all that JEW shit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default You need to stop with all that JEW shit

Who do you think funded your economic boom, THE AMERICANSthink again
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 21-10-08 at 13:33.

Default Peanuts

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Who do you think funded your economic boom, THE AMERICANSthink again
    Small change in comparision to the cost of the war on terror

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking Yes indeed the war on terror-ira i believe were pretty terrible

Quote Originally Posted by QuarterPaws View Post
    Small change in comparision to the cost of the war on terror

THINK YOU FORGOT THAT DIDNT YOU.......IRA.........YES THEY ARE LOVELY PEOPLE - WHAT DO YOU CALL A MEMBER OF THE IRA NOW THAT THERE IS PEACE - OUT OF WORK.

YOU SHOULD OF BEEN IN LONDON WHEN THEY ATTACKED THE LIKES OF LONDON - LOVELY PEOPLE ........NOT

OH WELL YOU JUST ARE GOING TO HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER JOB -

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    THINK YOU FORGOT THAT DIDNT YOU.......IRA.........YES THEY ARE LOVELY PEOPLE - WHAT DO YOU CALL A MEMBER OF THE IRA NOW THAT THERE IS PEACE - OUT OF WORK.

YOU SHOULD OF BEEN IN LONDON WHEN THEY ATTACKED THE LIKES OF LONDON - LOVELY PEOPLE ........NOT

OH WELL YOU JUST ARE GOING TO HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER JOB -

WELL LIZ ANOTHER CRACKIN POST DISPLAYIN UR TOTAL IGNORANCE......................

Did the IRA bomb u's 4 noting???????????? r was it the fact u british scumbags came over here thinkin u could run the place & rape & pillage what u's wanted as u's had done in a lot of other countries????????? LOVELY PEOPLE IS RIGHT IN MY OPINION THE BOMBING SHUD NEVER OF STOPED......... Sure the muslims arent 2 happy with what u's r doing in ther countries either as i'm sure even u are well aware........ Well dnt 4get ur country got more than it bargined 4 on this little island & so will u wen u insult its people but then again outside of opening ur legs 4 u ur brain doesnt do much else.............

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation Ohhhhhhhhh bo hoooooo

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    WELL LIZ ANOTHER CRACKIN POST DISPLAYIN UR TOTAL IGNORANCE......................

Did the IRA bomb u's 4 noting???????????? r was it the fact u british scumbags came over here thinkin u could run the place & rape & pillage what u's wanted as u's had done in a lot of other countries????????? LOVELY PEOPLE IS RIGHT IN MY OPINION THE BOMBING SHUD NEVER OF STOPED......... Sure the muslims arent 2 happy with what u's r doing in ther countries either as i'm sure even u are well aware........ Well dnt 4get ur country got more than it bargined 4 on this little island & so will u wen u insult its people but then again outside of opening ur legs 4 u ur brain doesnt do much else.............

YOU A MURDER TO THEN AND NOW OUT OF WORK........SHAME GO SIGN ON AND GET SOME ROCK N' ROLL THEN YOU CAN BUY A PINT OR 10.........GUINNESS I WONT BE CRYING OVER A DROP OF IT.........YOU WILL

SLAM DUNK I WIN AGAIN..........TERRORIST MONEY WHERE DID THAT COME FROM - THE AMERICANS IRISH ONES ANYWAY .........THEN THE TWIN TOWERS HAPPENED GUESSING THAT WAS MY FAULT TOO YOU DICK HEAD.

PICK ON SOMEONE THAT ISNT AS BRIGHT AS US GIRLS COS THATS THE BEST YOU CAN DO INSULT ME ...........NERR WHEN I TOUR IN IRELAND I DONT SEE THE LIKES OF YOU SWEETIE.......TOO OLD TOO FAT.............ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

SLAM DUNK I WIN AGAIN ......... ALL TO EASY AND GETTING EASIER BY THE POST.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hot lizzy View Post
    you a murder to then and now out of work........shame go sign on and get some rock n' roll then you can buy a pint or 10.........guinness i wont be crying over a drop of it.........you will

slam dunk i win again..........terrorist money where did that come from - the americans irish ones anyway .........then the twin towers happened guessing that was my fault too you dick head.

Pick on someone that isnt as bright as us girls cos thats the best you can do insult me ...........nerr when i tour in ireland i dont see the likes of you sweetie.......too old too fat.............errrrrrrrrrrrrr

slam dunk i win again ......... All to easy and getting easier by the post.

lizy lizy i could buy & sell u u bathwaterless bitch & that terrorist money sure buys alot of guinness........ & fuck the twin towers 2 u reap wat u sow so no use cryin over spilt brits r americans

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    WHAT DO YOU CALL A MEMBER OF THE IRA NOW THAT THERE IS PEACE - OUT OF WORK.
    actually your wrong there love

they are now drug/firearms and illict diesil dealers.

Seconded.
    Really, how ignorant? Chatting shit like that about a whole race and religion makes you all sound exactly the same as the ignorance you're so mad about.
    It's ugly.

Default Double standards

Quote Originally Posted by Appoline View Post
    Seconded.
    Really, how ignorant? Chatting shit like that about a whole race and religion makes you all sound exactly the same as the ignorance you're so mad about.
    It's ugly.
    So Liz can dish out the racist shit for months and nothing is said she gets a little taste of her own medicine for 24 hours and everyones up in arms

I don't give a crap about mad whores or board wars.
    I just find it kind of odd that people who claim such big offence to racial slurs are so fast to jump to make religious ones.
    It doesn't seem logical to me. How can you jump all over someone for being rude and offensive about the Irish and then go right on to do the exact same about another group of people?!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast