Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sympathy Conman in Dublin BEWARE!

Default Racist??

I didn't realise that wheelchair-bound people are a 'race'!

I just thought they were unlucky.

dom

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    I didn't realise that wheelchair-bound people are a 'race'!

I just thought they were unlucky.

dom

maybe it depends on the colour of the wheelchair..

What does Lace expect her to say about this conman? should she leave out the fact that he is in a chair?..

well some like it better said race it makes there being more important and not just a object or a problem as most have seen for years, so yep race may not be the official way of saying it now but will be soon in time.

and no not the colour of wheelchair smart ass

Wheelchair race?
    You are surely taking the piss

Reviews

Default Race?

Quote Originally Posted by Lace View Post
    well some like it better said race it makes there being more important and not just a object or a problem as most have seen for years, so yep race may not be the official way of saying it now but will be soon in time.

and no not the colour of wheelchair smart ass

Race. I dont think too many people with physical disabilities would be too happy being classed as another "race", im pretty sure that they regard themselves as People, be they black, white , asian or from the moon, not as a seperate race again.
    I know several people with both mental and physical disabilities and not one of them wants to be treated any different from able bodied people just because thier legs or arms dont work as well as every body elses.
    to segregate them from the general populas is more of a discrimination then to mention thier disability, so my friend it is you who is being racist here and not Bustybronte. She just stated a fact, he is in a chair. which he is. If she said he was asian, would that be racist or would it be a case of her describing this person.

"may not be the official way of saying it but will be soon..." - yeah, if we all turn mental!

How does having to use an aid because of a debilitating illness define a RACE?!

will there be new 'races' springing up all over the place?

people wearing braces vying for world domination?

could the streets be re-taken from the Old Kronies by a new master race - Spectacle Wearers?!!

dom

ok this is something i cant really explain without coming off as a prick, so forget i said that part, what i was tryna say is that instead of being treated as a condition it sometimes does sound better if was a race not in a discrimination way at all trust me,

and if u read what i said first comment first line then u will understand why bustybronte is a racist,

also lets not get side tracked this is about bustybronte and ur fals accusations, so dudes i ant here to fight im here just to tell the dickheads to fuck off this being anonn163 and bustybronte,
    Last edited by Lace; 24-10-08 at 10:47.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lace View Post
    ok this is something i cant really explain without coming off as a prick, so forget i said that part, what i was tryna say is that instead of being treated as a condition it sometimes does sound better if was a race not in a discrimination way at all trust me,

and if u read what i said first comment first line then u will understand why she is a racist,
    Not gettin it lace.. sorry.
    If she said " Fucking conman" would that mahe her racist against "fuckers", he is in a wheelchair so he is a wheelchair conman.. If he was on a motor bike she would have said motorbike conman..

Lace I just read that first line of the first post again -

"My friend just came back fron Dublin and explained how she had been ripped off by a disabled guy in a wheelchair!!!"

You're right - it brings one thing to be questioned that I hadn't spotted initially -

What was BustyBronte's friend doing in a wheelchair when she met this disabled guy?!

Get a life Lace.

dom

ye i know what ur saying man, but still why cant he just be a normal conman how is he any differnt to a conman not in a wheelchair

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast