"I'm great, you're all just jealous that I'm English & you're thick Paddies with small willies ..
Chelsea are great too & I've supported them all the way back to the beginning of the Abramovich days ........................
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha so small minded & green with envy, all of you ..............
I'm just off to service a very important CEO accross the benches of the House of Lords with a bottle of Bollinger stashed in my cooze ...........................
I'm on 1st name basis with all the most important people in London, they just adore me in Westminster, The City & Harley St. I'm great, me me me me ...............
All my friend think you're so stupid in Paddysville (ha ha, made that up myself, funny) & can't believe it when I show them these boards. All my friend say I'm much better than all of you ..............................
Did I mention that I'm great ? Being English is just sooooooooooooooo cool & everyone else is inferior & jealous. HA HA HA HA HA
Everyone I know says Dublin is dangerous & they're all uncivilised over there.
Liz Hilton, just lovin' the name !
Must away now to service the Prime Minister, "you're sooooo special Liz he said to me last time".
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME"

Anyone else still dumbfounded at the level of post this lady persists with ? I love reading posts from people who show some class, wit, humour, imagination & above all humility, even if i don't agree with them. This lady has singularly managed to live her entire life while avoiding all of these traits.
I've held my peace for a while now & decided not to feed the sociopathic beast. If I hated a bunch of people as much as she proclaims & was hated in return I'd clear off & dedicate my time to all these fab friends. But as long as she's getting attention it's good, just like the bold child, anything for attention.
The fact that she lacks wit & humility begins to be excrutiating. She reminds me of the bloke in the pub who continuously tells jokes & isn't funny. He just doesn't have the social skills to realise the reactions aren't positive. I think you think you're hilarious. I love nothing more than clever wit & humour & she doesn't even scratch the surface.
Her posts remind me of something you'd read on Bebo posted by teenagers, they still have time on their side though Liz, you don't !
I'm not looking to start a whole new tit for tat thread & won't respond to the inevitable caustic reply. Just needed to offload, I'm sure it's because it's a Monday.

Never too late to become a mature mature M'Lady.
TheNads.