View Poll Results: Should the username "xxxPaws" be banned permanently for the good of the site???

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Inmediately.

15 93.75%
  • No, we are afraid to voice our true opinion.

1 6.25%

Thread: The Real E-I PROBLEM

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Fabregas is going back to barca.....possibly

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    bill shankly once said about west ham that he would hate to see them relegated as it was a guaranteed 2 wins for liverpool each season they played them - i feel the same about spurs :d:d

i read that so it has to be true cos his contract comes up soon - i would put some dosh on that cos i was told that a few weeks back by a client of mine thats in the know - he does all the transfer deals -

i get lots of tips about the footie players etc.,

noooooooo be good to see them go down - cos would you adam and eve it - ahhhhhhhhhhh thats cockney - ........... Crickey i do speak cockney.

:d:d:d:d:d

Reviews

Good poll Flyplan Anyone with multiple usernames should be banned because it's making a farce of this site.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Talking

Ha Ha, Bigpaws did you get your brothers (ahem) to vote yes for the laugh??

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up Or you could turn that around........

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Good poll Flyplan Anyone with multiple usernames should be banned because it's making a farce of this site.

DEFFO GOOD OLD FLYPAN...........

THIS SITE IS A FARCE UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ARE A BULLY IN WHICH CASE YOU MUST THINK THAT YOU HAVE DIED AND GONE TO BULLY HEAVEN.........

MULTIPLE USERNAMES, EVEN WITH ONE I COULDNT VOTE AS IT ALREADY TOLD ME THAT I HAD DONE ............ THING IS THAT I HADN'T......... ITS ALL FIXED ...........

SUCH A SHAME THAT THERE AREN'T MORE GIRLS ON HERE THAT HAVE SOME GUTS INSTEAD OF JUST GETTING LEGLESS COS THEY HATE THE JOB SO MUCH AND WRITING UTTER AND COMPLETE BOLLOCKS - THIS CAN NEVER BE AIMED AT ME COS I DONT DRINK.......... OR DO I...........NERRRRRRR I DONT. xoxox Lizzy:

Reviews

Default Hey Lizzy

I'm sure your Mum does too ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jesus.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	5809  

Default Clear message

The poll results is very clear and delivers a straight forward message, thank you all who have voted and contributed to solve this issue. By the way, I only have one nick registered so I did vote once

Default Fly.. what ever your name is

Quote Originally Posted by Flypan View Post
    The poll results is very clear and delivers a straight forward message, thank you all who have voted and contributed to solve this issue. By the way, I only have one nick registered so I did vote once
    Is bigpaws banned now? No he is not, your poll was pointless. If you put just a plain "no - bigpaws should not be banned" I am sure there would of been alot more then 15 votes for this answer

Gemma

Default Allways out of place...

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    Is bigpaws banned now? No he is not, your poll was pointless. If you put just a plain "no - bigpaws should not be banned" I am sure there would of been alot more then 15 votes for this answer

Gemma
    Nobody is banned from here... maybe paws is in a vacation? or who cares? I did the poll I wanted to do, if you think there was another "answer" then it was up to you or up to him to have given the forum such option ... as it stands, this case is closed. And don't speak when you are not invited to, in this thread nobody needs your opinion