View Poll Results: Should the username "Hot Lizzy" be banned permanently for the good of the site???

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

31 72.09%
  • No

12 27.91%

Thread: The E-I "Problem"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Exclamation The E-I "Problem"

Now I'm not one for banning or for censorship as most here will know ............... however it has become quite clear that the poster "Hot Lizzy" is intent on being totally unconstructive as well insulting to Irish people in general. She "attacks" randomly and has even caused even-tempered posters to lose their rag with her which may lead them to being banned which I feel is unfair.
    I know this site is not a democracy so I am posting this poll more as a petition to Patricia to make a decision based on popular opinion depending on the results of the "poll".

I don't intend for this thread to turn into (optimistic aren't I?!?!?!) 20 pages of insults calling Liz the "cockney scrubber" etc.

Just a vote one way or the other letting Pat know that you seriously do or do not wish for Liz's rampage to continue any longer ................

Paws

This "poll" will close in 7 days and it is anonymous so you have no need to fear Liz's wrath when/if you vote .............. thank you Ladies and Gentlemen.
    Last edited by bigpaws; 19-10-08 at 21:33.
    Gone ........... and forgotten?