View Poll Results: Should the username "Hot Lizzy" be banned permanently for the good of the site???

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

31 72.09%
  • No

12 27.91%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The E-I "Problem"

Talking Very Funny

Quote Originally Posted by QuarterPaws View Post
    Hey retard if you look closely you will see myself and bigpaws are online at the same time
    Of course retardedPaws, I have a laptop and a desktop too, but no need for showing off, so I just use the laptop and I open two windows at the same time - This is an explanation only for Retarded Irish Leperkons

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default I want your babies.........

Quote Originally Posted by Flypan View Post
    I think 6 votes out of those 10 come from the same Paws with different nick, the quarter, the big, the pig, the prick, etc... Ridiculous Irish Leperkon jajajajaaaa!!!!!!!

OH COME ON.........HES NOT A JERK, HE JUST JERKS OFF.........IS THAT HOW YOU SPELL LEPREKON - I THOUGHT YOU SPELT IT BASTARD........ WELL WHEN YOU DONT KNOW WHO YA, PAPA WAS.......... YOU ARE AMAZING........

Hot Lizzy Guest

Hey retard if you look closely you will see myself and bigpaws are online at the same time

NOW NOW COME ON GIRLS DONT ARGUE OUT OF WHICH OF THE TWO OF YOU IS THE BIGGEST TOSSER OF THEM ALL - WEIRD COS I TRIED TO VOTE AND IT SAID I ALREADY HAVE - DO TELL HOW THAT WORKS.........ME THINKS ITS FIXED......

COME ON GIRLS - ARE YOU SPINELESS OR ARE YOU GOING TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND VOTE FOR THE VOICE OF REASON...........ME............

US SLAPPERS AND OR CORRRRRRR BLIMEYS NEED TO UNITE......... VOTE LIZZY.......

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Now I'm not one for banning or for censorship as most here will know ............... however it has become quite clear that the poster "Hot Lizzy" is intent on being totally unconstructive as well insulting to Irish people in general. She "attacks" randomly and has even caused even-tempered posters to lose their rag with her which may lead them to being banned which I feel is unfair.
    I know this site is not a democracy so I am posting this poll more as a petition to Patricia to make a decision based on popular opinion depending on the results of the "poll".

I don't intend for this thread to turn into (optimistic aren't I?!?!?!) 20 pages of insults calling Liz the "cockney scrubber" etc.

Just a vote one way or the other letting Pat know that you seriously do or do not wish for Liz's rampage to continue any longer ................

Paws

This "poll" will close in 7 days and it is anonymous so you have no need to fear Liz's wrath when/if you vote .............. thank you Ladies and Gentlemen.
    there are 5493 members on this site- so a simple majority of 2747 is required i believe for such a motion to be carried. however as some members are alleged to have multiple user names i would suggest that a majority of two thirds be required to ban lizzy so as to ensure fair play- so 3661 votes should carry it if they all vote against liz - i think thats reasonable enough - how many votes against her so far ????

i will offer my vote publicly and say that Liz should NOT be banned- Yes Yes I know....Arsenal fan supports Chelsea fan - shock horror !!!!
    Last edited by Alec Horan; 19-10-08 at 23:01.

Hey horseface are you running at aintree next year?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Its cool to vote against me i dont mind

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    there are 5493 members on this site- so a simple majority of 2747 is required i believe for such a motion to be carried. However as some members are alleged to have multiple user names i would suggest that a majority of two thirds be required to ban lizzy so as to ensure fair play- so 3661 votes should carry it if they all vote against liz - i think thats reasonable enough - how many votes against her so far ????

I will offer my vote publicly and say that liz should not be banned- yes yes i know....arsenal fan supports chelsea fan - shock horror !!!!
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh look at tottenham...........shit has hit the fan.........

Sorry, sorry, didnt mean to swear there..... Oh no..dont kick me off for that ...........tee he

how many men do you have to go down to till the game is cut short is it 8 or 7 .............. I think its 8.........do you know?

Hey i tried to vote to kick me off and it wouldnt take my vote - its fixed
    damn and i wanted that cow off the board to........:d:d:d

Default fagpan

Of course retardedPaws, I have a laptop and a desktop too, but no need for showing off, so I just use the laptop and I open two windows at the same time - This is an explanation only for Retarded Irish Leperkons
    I didnt realise you had that technology in brazil you must be the most popular man in the favella

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default flypan the filthy johnny foreigner is being horrible to me

go piss the carlos foreigner off cos he is trying so hard to wind me up - he blew it though cos he has admitted to reading my site..........ha ha..........

yep i have reduced my rates in london but they are still the same for the paddies - cos they are such wonderful people and i love them so much that i thought that they should pay top dollar for someone that is worthy of it...........

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh you irish are just tooooooooooooo easy to wind up..............

Hot Lizzy Guest

I didnt realise you had that technology in brazil you must be the most popular man in the favella

he isnt from brazil you dip stick your friend carlos johnny foreigner is though........

ever heard of two laptops on at the same time - god you really do live up to the reputation of your fellow country folk - that would be for you to think what that would be - but its not brain of britain of big dicks.......... the clue is there if you just read it ......... it rhymes with prick..........

Default blue is the colour homosexuality is the game

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    he isnt from brazil you dip stick your friend carlos johnny foreigner is though........

ever heard of two laptops on at the same time - god you really do live up to the reputation of your fellow country folk - that would be for you to think what that would be - but its not brain of britain of big dicks.......... the clue is there if you just read it ......... it rhymes with prick..........
    Vicki Pollard please fuck off

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast