Sorry I have an iPad and a kindle and that's how you do it but I down loaded this off the internet
As far I know there is no one in the entire world can know the spelling and the words which is available in English language so it is always better to go for a external check going on in what we type and Android do handle this in a smooth way where it as user entries to the dictionary to recognize the words which deals with technical jargons and so.

Just follow the few simple steps to know about the spell check option available in Android which as follows,

STEP 1: Go to the main Setting page from the menu.
STEP 2: Search for the option Language & Input option which might be a slightly different name in different Android device.
STEP 3: Now in the Language & Input screen you can see the option of selecting the different language which you want and a option called as “Spelling correction” will enable the spell check automatically.
STEP 4: There is a setting option available in the left of the Spelling correction option where you can insert the words to be corrected automatically if you type wrongly.
STEP 5: You also have an option called as Personal Dictionary where you can insert the words or sentence to be detected once you type in screen.

In this way you can enable the spell check option in Android and use it accordingly.