Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Can anyone confirm do these people hate Sex Workers?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Laura Lee View Post
    Thank you all for your kind comments.

Yes, they absolutely HATE sex workers, that much is clear. I think the key thing for me to do was remain calm and put
    my argument across in a rational, measured manner. In effect, they've hung themselves here because there are so many
    people writing to the Justice Minister to complain it's incredible. I'm really gonna haul them over the coals for this one.

In the meantime, I'm still working away behind the scenes so please don't despair, this isn't over, not by a long shot.
    More perhaps that they are pretending to hate sex workers , for electoral purposes.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Baxter For This Useful Post:

SteveB (13-01-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    More perhaps that they are pretending to hate sex workers , for electoral purposes.
    Some of them are pretending to hate sex workers, for electoral purposes.
    But for some I think it is genuine. And I think it is not just sex workers but sex in general. Anything to do with sex.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Some of them are pretending to hate sex workers, for electoral purposes.
    But for some I think it is genuine. And I think it is not just sex workers but sex in general. Anything to do with sex.
    I have never met a man who hates sex or sex workers .

Reviews

You have never met a religious fundamentalist, either Protestant or Catholic?

Reviews

I understand your point Baxter, but to put is this way, there are a lot of people on this island with what can only be called a "strange" attitude to relationships, of whatever kind.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Laura Lee View Post
    Thank you all for your kind comments.

Yes, they absolutely HATE sex workers, that much is clear. I think the key thing for me to do was remain calm and put
    my argument across in a rational, measured manner. In effect, they've hung themselves here because there are so many
    people writing to the Justice Minister to complain it's incredible. I'm really gonna haul them over the coals for this one.

In the meantime, I'm still working away behind the scenes so please don't despair, this isn't over, not by a long shot.
    Well done Laura .
    Great website you have there too.
    Cindy Forever the girl of my dreams .087 261 4637.

You can skip this Ad in 5 seconds !

I think there must be some legal requirement that forced them to give Laura an opportunity to speak before them, otherwise they wouldn't have done so because it's clear from their attitude that the majority of them have already made up their minds.

I thought that the woman seemed more reasonable than the rest of them.

The Police in Northern Ireland are against the introduction of the Swedish Model and have even gone so far as to publish a piece in a newspaper there stating as much. Have the Gardai made any official statement either way?

Laura, thanks for making the effort.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Half Man and Half Dildo For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (13-01-14)

Reviews

I've just watched the video and I have to say that Laura is a wonderfully honest and brave woman who was very articulate, even if understandably nervous, in the face of such downright arrogant and smug intimidation!
    Well done Laura!
    The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.
    No apologies or excuses.
    No one to lean on, rely on, or blame.
    The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.
    This is the day your life really begins! (Bob Moawad)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to royaler For This Useful Post:

JMastodon (14-01-14)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234