Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite Position

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Fernanda View Post
    like dog style but isn't....the guy kneel down like siting bend backwards and I come in front and do all the work,my guy only has to stay in position and let me ''work my magic'' ..... does it for me

Don`t ever change Fernanda ur perfect

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kassius For This Useful Post:

jamieboyo (07-01-14), Sexy Fernanda (08-01-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kassius View Post

Yep......my sentiments exactly!!
    What's this we call her......... "A Dream Date".....

Ye do know she pays me for all this blatant promotion don't ye
    Last edited by jamieboyo; 07-01-14 at 23:54.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kassius View Post

willing to find out my position?

I heard is amazing...
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Fernanda For This Useful Post:

Kassius (08-01-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo View Post
    Yep......my sentiments exactly!!
    What's this we call her......... "A Dream Date".....

Ye do know she pays me for all this blatant promotion don't ye
    very good wages,don't forget

Yeah,babe, Sexy Fernanda is a dream date
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Fernanda For This Useful Post:

jamieboyo (08-01-14)

Reviews

very good wages,don't forget

Yeah,babe, Sexy Fernanda is a dream date
    Well, night night "Dream Date"....I'll see you in my dreams tonight

Bed beckons....Laters
    Last edited by jamieboyo; 08-01-14 at 00:11.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jamieboyo For This Useful Post:

Sexy Fernanda (08-01-14)

Reviews

Enjoyed this recently...yum

Closed for Business.
    Close her legs during oral sex and use your tongue to seek out and tease her clitoris...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to thewren For This Useful Post:

Sexy Fernanda (08-01-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thewren View Post
    Enjoyed this recently...yum

Closed for Business.
    Close her legs during oral sex and use your tongue to seek out and tease her clitoris...

hmmmmmmm
    sounds delicious...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Fernanda For This Useful Post:

thewren (08-01-14)

Reviews

I'll google it and see if this position has a name...
    That might prove very exciting , googgling I mean

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zoozoozoo View Post
    That might prove very exciting , googgling I mean
    Probably not quite what you meant, but a quick google search produces loads of positions!!!!
    Just the first one that popped up.......I have way too much time on my hands this morning

The Brute

The Brute can be one of the tougher man-on-top positions. It is not the easiest position to get into, but it does give the giver a sense of control and power that is absent or low in most positions. To get into this position, the giver squats over their partner (facing away) while resting on the back of their partner's legs, which are brought towards their chest to expose them at a unique angle. If the giver is comfortable with their balance, they can reach behind and under to give their partner some additional manual stimulation.

Pile Driver

The name Pile Driver conjures up a dramatic image! This position has the receiver lay on their back with their lower back and legs raised all the way up so that their ankles are either side of (and beyond) their own head. The exact end position will depend on the flexibility of the receiver. This position totally exposes the groin area to the giving partner who stands astride the receiver's groin to perform. The giver moves up and down on the receiver to create friction. The giver is also able to use their hands to caress and explore their partner's lower body.
    This position requires considerable flexibility on the part of the receiver and it cannot be (fully) achieved by most, but it is wonderfully "naughty" due to the feeling of being totally exposed and 'giving it all'. Those less flexible might try getting into the position, but stop at the point where the position starts to become uncomfortable. The giver can also help those less flexible by using their hands to support the receiver's thighs at mid-point. The giver should be careful not to over-extend the penis beyond what is comfortable at this unusual angle (penis pointing downwards).

Twisted Doggy

This is a variation of Doggy-Style that due to the extreme body angles means that the penis is most likely too far away from the vagina for it to be practical; this position is therefore most suited to anal sex. The receiver is on knees with the upper body lowered.The giver faces away and crouches over the receiver's rear end; pointing the penis at a downward angle the giver inserts and then thrusts up and down.

The Prison Guard

Prison Guard has the receiver bending over at the waist, but with the receiver's wrists pulled back and held by the giver (as if cuffed together). Bending over pushes the pelvis back against the giver allowing easier and deeper penetration, but is otherwise less intimate than the regular Standing version.

For variation the receiver should try spreading their legs apart or bringing them together. However, the farther the legs are spread the deeper the giver is going to have to squat to gain access; say hello to burning quads. To overcome height differences, the giver should try squatting, or the receiver should be given something to stand on.

Dipper - Big

What better way to motivate yourself to work out than to integrate it into your sexual repertoire? Yes we know, why spoil something so fun with exercise - but how about just enough to get your adrenaline flowing and your heart really pumping?

The successful execution of Big Dipper depends on arm endurance and core strength. The 'pumper' positions themselves in between two very sturdy units such as a couch edge and an ottoman, placing their hands on the surface behind (as for a triceps dip) and their legs out in front on the other surface. The other lover stands over them with knees slightly bent, straddling their legs. The receiver can counter any height differences by squatting. If it's too tough to for the giver to do a full dip, the receiver may engage in squat thrusts to create more movement.

69 - Standing

Don't even think about trying the Standing 69 position unless the lifting partner can squat the same weight as that of the other partner.

To get into this position the lifting partner needs a lot of strength and a little bit of patience... The lifter should start from the Sitting 69 position, sitting down in a fairly high chair and help their partner manoeuvre into position, with the lifted partner placing their head between the lifter's legs while wrapping their own legs loosely around the lifter's neck and shoulders, and the arms tightly around the lifter's back.

The lifting partner wraps their own arms tightly around the back of their partner and stands up carefully (keeping their own back as straight as possible), while paying very close attention to their partner's head and neck so as not to knock or strain them.

Amazon

Not for the timid, the Amazon can be one of the tougher woman-on-top positions. It is not the easiest position to get into, but it does give the receiver a sense of control and power that is absent or low in most positions. To get into this position, the receiver squats over their partner while resting on the back of their partner's legs, which are brought towards their chest to expose them at a unique angle. If the receiver is comfortable with their balance, they can reach behind and under to give their partner some additional manual stimulation.

As always...score responsibly folks.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamieboyo For This Useful Post:

Mr Cuddles (08-01-14), User300415 (08-01-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

a thousand kisses deep..

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

jamieboyo (08-01-14)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast