Hi Peeps.

Just wondering if cruising exists anymore.

Was feeling a bit horny a few nights ago and decided to drive around the Phoenix Park to see if there was any action to be had. Put on my stockings and stuff and then covered up in my civies to drive to the Park (didnt want an awakward encounter in case I was stopped enroute!!). Arived about 11 and drove to a car park down the road from the Ordinance Survey office. Parked up, got myself ready (put on my lippy, heels and mini) and then waited for a while. A few cars came and went. I had my interior light on and I flashed my front lights a few times but nobody came near me. There were 2 cars parked up on the other side of the car park and I even got out and walked near to them so they could see me but still nothing. Maybe I didnt float their boat - hopefully not!. So afer an hour or so of driving to see if there were other car parks I left with without any action.

So after my experience the other night Im just wondering if there is a cruising scene anymore in the Phoenix Park.

Finally, before judge and jurry comes on and starts telling me that Im mad to even consider cruising (health, security, safety etc), Im aware of all of that. But I do get a buzz from just parking up and meeting strangers and having a bit of fun.

Appreciate your comments.

Brooke (Brian).