Thread: irrational fears

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default irrational fears

do you have one?

this morning i tryed to go the hairdresser to cut my hair, got to the door nd ran away,

ive very long hair anyone with long hair understands its often more than just a style but part of you so when some dipso comes along nd cuts it up very short against your wishes, you become fearful of the evil monster know as hairdressers

who as we know are born with inabilty to listen to what you want nd love nothing more than a nice short unmanagable haircut, its been near 2 or 3 years since i let one cut my hair ive never left without some mental trauma
    nd choose to let my mum cut my hair who quite good, but will listen to me when i say trim, as she must live with me

now i know at 25 i should not be such a baby nd walk in nd just get my hair done nd be firm with them on not cutting my long hair into some stupid short due, the feeling of going into one for me, is like leaning over a big drop legs shaking pulse rising cold sweat

so have you any irrational fears?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Deven (19-12-13), Nicole (19-12-13)