Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Unemployed :(

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    well good luck tomorrow you seem to be in there otherwise you wouldnt have been invited
    thanks man, yeah well they said they are interviewing all candidates and there's only 20 places so as long a they don't all have mathematics or physics degrees il be alright haha

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastdude View Post
    Things have been crap since 2008..Dublin seems to be the only place which is now back on the move..rest of country still going backwards..When I left college no work and I went to England ..when things got busy I came back and had experience so no problem in picking up work.I love ireland and hated leaving but I always knew i would come back...Now is an opportunity to do something that you really want to do..Life is too short to be stuck in a job you dont like..or to drift from job to job..do a refresher on the business course which is what you wanted to do in the first place and get your ass in gear, not sit around. Things will improve but not until change of Government (FFS 3 schoolteachers are running the country)
    everything in this strange world happens for a reason so now is the time to put your wheels in motion Dude..
    i have looked into that a short course that would update my business degree but doesn't seem to be anything like that but see how this goes

3. The Following User Says Thank You to celticden For This Useful Post:

Clint Eastdude (12-03-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by how now brown cow View Post
    Do you techo lads see thre jobs drying up in the next couple years,from an outsider looking in and reading and listening all I hear is that tech companies can't get the right staff...is there a lot of people coming through the colleges to meet the demand...interested to hear your opinion.
    no IT jobs wont dry up , cloud computing alone is just really starting to take off so there wil be need for engineers for that , and well thanks to dodgy windows and flaky hardware and software we will always be needed lol , also thing is alot of companies want tech guys that can do everything ive seen some jobs where they want the guy to do everything and i mean everything and for feck all wages where it would normally take 3 guys or more with 10 years experience each lol. technology is always developiong so you will always be learning in this proffession
    Last edited by Yamser; 12-03-14 at 23:05.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678