Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: varicose veins

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation varicose veins

another insight in the area below varicose veins have them on my left teste, do they do harm, or is the doc trying to screw even more money out of me

Reviews

Get it sorted mucker , your gp i presume knows best . Check out the link , the part i'd be worried about is deep vein thrombosis !

Varicose Veins
    I have no signature at the moment

Exclamation Argggghhhhhhhh Ouchhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mucker155 View Post
    another insight in the area below varicose veins have them on my left teste, do they do harm, or is the doc trying to screw even more money out of me
    Just do me a favour, please!!!!!!!!! Donīt bother to see me "dodgy balls"

I don't see that there was any need for that comment naomi, lots of people have varacose vains, you can't get any thing from them, i have one in my leg, so i won't bother to see you either. i hope you don't get any as you get older, as women are more prone to them than men.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    Just do me a favour, please!!!!!!!!! Donīt bother to see me "dodgy balls"
    That's a very ignorant thing to say. First of all what makes you think he would want to see you anyhow. He only asked for advice theres no need to be mean. It's not as if it's a permanant thing, with the proper treatment he'll be fine.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

naomi,
    i dont that that comment was called for at all. i have met mucker and he is a very nice gent, who is a very genuine guy.

As already stated varicose veins (or "very cross veins, as my mom calls them) arent a disease and you wont catch anything from them.

Mucker you are best to check with your gp to get them sorted, even if you dont do anything about them, it is best to get them checked regularly.
    lynne xx
    Last edited by Lynne; 12-10-08 at 17:25.

Red face My Apologiezes Lynne

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
    naomi,
    i dont that that comment was called for at all. i have met mucker and he is a very nice gent, who is a very genuine guy.

As already stated varicose veins (or "very cross veins, as my mom calls them) arent a disease and you wont catch anything from them.

Mucker you are best to check with your gp to get them sorted, even if you dont do anything about them, it is best to get them checked regularly.
    lynne xx
    I am sorry Lynne, I didnt know what I was writing about so I didnt make any sense and I have had up set you, I didnt mean it to offend you.
    I am sorry Lynne

Unhappy Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    That's a very ignorant thing to say. First of all what makes you think he would want to see you anyhow. He only asked for advice theres no need to be mean. It's not as if it's a permanant thing, with the proper treatment he'll be fine.
    I am sorry for the misunderstanding I didnt know what it meant at all so I did reply non sense, sorry highwayman

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    I am sorry for the misunderstanding I didnt know what it meant at all so I did reply non sense, sorry highwayman
    Best leave the humour to me, eh?

Smile Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by djk View Post
    I don't see that there was any need for that comment naomi, lots of people have varacose vains, you can't get any thing from them, i have one in my leg, so i won't bother to see you either. i hope you don't get any as you get older, as women are more prone to them than men.
    I am sorry, I didnīt have no clue what it meant.

I am sorry Sir

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast