Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: adult circumcision

Default Dolly's opinion of Foreskins

Well there is a group of ladies out there, and yes I do mean a REDICULOUSLY HUGE amount of ladies out there that think the foreskin is "yukky". Well, I would NOT be in that group, and would most likely NOT be friends with anyone in that group, as those in that group also wouldnt lick my asshole, like a good friend ought to do... Anyway, when you popped out of your mom's puss, you did pop out with a foreskin. So, id say it was "in the cards" for you to have that cozy blankey to snuggle into. I like a foreskin. I think everything about the cock is beautiful. I am in the more smaller group of ladies out there, that actually worships the cock, and lights candles in memory of each and every one she got to enjoy. So why do I like a foreskin?

1. You were born with it. It never did anything bad to you (unless its way too tight around the head and makes sex uncomfortable and cum hard to shoot out) so why punish it by discarding it?

2. If you are with your partner and not using a condom, the foreskin can replace a bottle of lube. As it slides back and forth as you thrust, this action makes thrusting more comfortable for the women. Yes, a foreskin can make it possible for you and your lover to not have to use lube.

3. The only way it is considered "dirty" is if you don't wash it you dirty boy. Wash your bits, pull back the skin and get it squeeky clean. The only way it will smell and be disgusting is if you are a lazy ass and dont bother washing your bits. Wash yourself and you will smell like a rose and be fresh like a rose. Dolly then will say to that rather large group of girls who think foreskin is yukky, "A rose by any other name is still a rose"

4. Yes, it is painful to get it removed, just like all other surgeries. But you will be in quite a lot of discomfort for a few weeks recovering. Most surgeries will take you a couple months to recover. You will have most major healing, like the healing of the open wounds and stitches, completed in up to 2 weeks. But your doctor will tell you not to do anything strenuous that may open wounds back up, or stretch the skin while its healing. You will need to avoid any major action to that area so that you dont disrupt the healing process. This is why it's better to be done as a baby. Babies heal very quickly, as they have the highest amount of growth hormone cells, and all wounds heal fast. They also don't remember pain after its over, as their memory and attention span is not as developed as an adults'. When a baby gets this done, he will forget soon after, and he will heal much faster then an adult male. Plus the baby wont be tempted to "disrupt" the healing process, because babies dont get horny and want to stroke it, like adult men do!

5. Finally, don't do anything drastic like that because of what squeamish women say about it. Its your cock! You own it! You're the master of your sword, the king of your tower... If you are with a women who cant appreciate your gorgeous cock, then you should find another women who will. There are plenty of cock worshippers out there who will beg you for your cum, beg you for your natural cock, and find it so very beautiful just the way it is. Isn't that what we all like to hear? "I love you just the way you are"
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 13-10-08 at 05:39.

Reviews

Default Hey Dolly

Despite my repeated requests you never came east on your lengthy sojourn in Ireland.
    I live in hope that I can still meet you some time & have some fun with you & my new, improved manhood (without the hood !).
    Are you planning any further trips to see us ? If so, leave it approx. 2 mths.

All hail the Queen of anatomical knowledge,
    TheNads.

Default I Promise I will I Promise

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    Despite my repeated requests you never came east on your lengthy sojourn in Ireland.
    I live in hope that I can still meet you some time & have some fun with you & my new, improved manhood (without the hood !).
    Are you planning any further trips to see us ? If so, leave it approx. 2 mths.

All hail the Queen of anatomical knowledge,
    TheNads.
    Next visit Ill be in Dublin. I just got carried away hiking the Kerry mountains, once I got there I didnt want to leave those mountains. But I feel so very sad that I didnt meet so many patient men who did wait and wait for me. I swear I will come to you darlings. It would be very helpful also, if anyone wanting to meet me, would send me an email at dollyisdarling@yahoo.com as I will certainly tell you when Im arriving there.

I wish you a fast recovery. No man should have to wait too long without sex

Smile I love you too royman!!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    i love you sexy naomi

ps - cut back on the desserts - that could be the problem!!!

Pps - we are in a recession - no one can afford a dessert !
    i love you to roryman

never mind my bad language sometimes i do not mean any harm to anyone

it is just for a laugh:d:d:d i lo you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviews

Default Does this penis make me look big ?

Hey Mucker, I've had it done. The turtleneck has been removed & I'm now sporting a new look. I'll not lie, it's sore & a very different sensation having the old fella' exposed for the 1st time in 41 yrs. The drugs are good & I don't think I've felt much in the last 48hrs but waking with the boner both nights isn't a nice feeling.
    I'll report again in a week.

I wonder if this means I'm going to be tighter with my schekles now ?
    TheNads.

Reviews

I wish your mickey a speedy recovery try and focus on something else for the next month when u feel the urge to pull it!

Reviews

Default Thanks

Thanks for thinking about my ailing mickey Ex Punter. According to the head quack it's about 8 weeks until I can take the boxing gloves off. That's a big ask but the alternative is what'll keep me from getting horny. I just had a tub & removed the dressing, he doesn't look very nice right now all bruised & confused looking. I've promised him I'll make it up to him in Dec. You listening Dolly ?

He's not used to the daylight I guess,
    TheNads.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    Thanks for thinking about my ailing mickey Ex Punter. According to the head quack it's about 8 weeks until I can take the boxing gloves off. That's a big ask but the alternative is what'll keep me from getting horny. I just had a tub & removed the dressing, he doesn't look very nice right now all bruised & confused looking. I've promised him I'll make it up to him in Dec. You listening Dolly ?

He's not used to the daylight I guess,
    TheNads.
    LOL, just think of all the things you can get done, without HAVING to think about sex!
    They reckon us men think about sex between every 7 seconds and 1 minute
    So, write that letter, fix that shelf, quick cos once its healed, i bet you wont be able to put it down!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Hi Naomi......agree heartily with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post

It is the best thing you can ever do to your penis, look after your penis and your penis will look after you & make the ladies happy too

It is very good for hygenic reasons...(ask any jewish or moslem lady)

Also shaving all your pubic hair regulary or at least give it a trim, please.
    Shave your underarm also & use a good anti-perspirant as deodrant only masks any odious foul smelling hairy armpits when a guy sometimes resmbles a trousered(or un-trousered) ape.. and beware at all costs the dreaded ´"DINGLEBERRYS" & the smell that accompanys them....total and I mean TOTAL TURN OFF FOR ANY sweet scented lady....AAAAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

Honest,
    CIRCUMCISED YOUR PENIS IT IS A REAL TREAT FOR YOUR PENIS BUT YOU MUST WASH IT REGULARY TOO, REMEMBER WASH YOUR PENIS & ASS RELIGEOUSLY BEFORE EVEN THINKING OF VISITING A LADY OF THE FAIRER SEX WHATEVER YOU ARE CIRCUMCISED OR NOT, HOODIES OR NON HOODIES.....KEEP IT REAL, KEEP IT SAFE & SMELL SWEET AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED .............By Sexy Naomi xxxx xxxxxxxxx

Hi Honey,

Nice to see you on here. I have to agree there is no other way than the unkindest cut of all .

Think you will find that there are others than those of the Jewish persuasion and Muslims that are done - My Royal family also have had the snip.......to do this though as an adult i am led to believe is absolute agony - so i would suggest a few on here that should get it done.......tee he

Take care and speak again soon I'm sure.

xx Lizzy

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Hello Dolly.........

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Yes on occasion, the cock is born with a foreskin that just doesnt want it to be a free shooter. The foreskin is so fucking TIGHT that it hurts to masterbate, hurts to thrust, hurts to shoot out your gorgeous cum. And I really dont think any man should have to suffer this. On this condition I would definitely suggest you get the foreskin removed. You will enjoy sex so much more after its done.
    Foreskin is removed 7/8 days after the birth of a male child - i have seen it done and it takes seconds and the baby cries for less than 10 seconds and it heals in a day - its far more aestheticly pleasing on the eye and far healthier.

Now that chap that wrote its far less found done in America and Europe.......you do have to be joking.......it was written that the Jewish persuasion/Muslims have this done - it would seem that this bloke has no idea how many Jewish folk live in the likes of New York or come to that Miami.........as usual people on this site really talk out of their arses.

Nice to see you are going to Paddiesville soon, take care lots of warnings on all the boards about Ireland......and i do mean lots.

Ciao xxx Lizzy

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast