Thread: The Merries and its effect on peoples lives........

Blog Entries

Default The Merries and its effect on peoples lives........

When I was young we went to the merries and jesus I hated the fuckin things. No joke, even at a young age I couldnt see the point in sitting on a fake horse, going around and around and seeing the most stupid faces being pulled on the so called adults. I was walking along yesterday and could see the big wheel and the merries and I still hate the things. Now if there was some real danger involved or some real animals then maybe but plz. Then I wondered , this is why you should never get married. Think about it and take me as an example.

I hate the merries. I get to whatever age and then I no longer want to go to the merries. Then I meet a woman and she likes the merries and off we go to the merries. Then we get serious ,get married and are busy and we are gone from them merries. Yes, no more merries for me. Then we have children and off we go to the merries again. They grow up, no longer want to go to the merries and away we go, gone from the merries. Wait though, we go through hard times, get divorced, I remarry, have more children and back to the fuckin merries again. The children grow up and away we go.No more merries for me but then they get married, have children. Oh granddad will take you to the merries.ffs. Keep away for marraige. Youll be condemned to spending the rest of your life living at the merries.

merries me arse,
    Westside.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

ocred (15-12-13)

Reviews

Interesting....

Reviews

Try some of the scary stuff....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Try some of the scary stuff....
    there is no scary stuff. In fact the scariest thing going up on the big wheel in cork will probably be seeing the state of the place.

Westside.

Reviews

I love the merries.

They weren't out in my time ..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by paddymearse View Post
    They weren't out in my time ..
    How old are you Paddy? 100 and what?

Westside.