Thread: Sleepless in Seattle

Reviews

Default Sleepless in Seattle

Ok the title is misleading a bit but I am restless tonight, normally I would be asleep around this time but tonight I am wide awake and no sign of sleep to come. I can be a bit of a night owl but I am going on 18 hours awake but yet it feels like I just got up, what am I to do, practical suggestions only please I can imagine what some would suggest and no

Should I go for a walk, its going on 2am, its dark, I have no lamp and I think the people I live with may thing I have gone mad if they here me head off for a stroll at 2am in the morning. Too much energy at not the right time, its early monday morning at the start of the week I need it not during the middle of the night when I cant do anything with it. Been online isnt helping but neither was staring at the ceiling either. Not looking forward to the red eyes and sleepy feeling tomorrow Help!
    The beauty of the internet is that there is always a 'close' button.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Ok the title is misleading a bit but I am restless tonight, normally I would be asleep around this time but tonight I am wide awake and no sign of sleep to come. I can be a bit of a night owl but I am going on 18 hours awake but yet it feels like I just got up, what am I to do, practical suggestions only please I can imagine what some would suggest and no

Should I go for a walk, its going on 2am, its dark, I have no lamp and I think the people I live with may thing I have gone mad if they here me head off for a stroll at 2am in the morning. Too much energy at not the right time, its early monday morning at the start of the week I need it not during the middle of the night when I cant do anything with it. Been online isnt helping but neither was staring at the ceiling either. Not looking forward to the red eyes and sleepy feeling tomorrow Help!
    Take junior with ya.
    Been there, done that ..