Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: The Bitching on These Boards - Be Warned Everyone

Reviews

Smile holidays

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I know. That's why Liz's holiday is longer than the others I gave out. In fact I'm not sure Liz will even be back in a week. She may decide to take an extended cruise also.

You should give her a month like me XXXXX

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    The fact of the matter is that Patricia does not give a flying fuck as to what he threatened to do, She will NEVER EVER take action against him.

Alliteratively an option is that I can forward them to every single person here if it takes me the next year to do so.

I would rather that E-I did the decent thing but they refused.

Sarah agreed with me 100% but interestingly she has not posted I don’t think since then on here and that was weeks ago.

Did she perhaps in having decency decide to leave? Or is having morals not in keeping with company policy?
    Quarterpoundher, I really think you have blown everything here out of all proportion.

This is an argument between you and Bigpaws.

To everyone else it is so boring and unnecessary.

Your suggestion that Sarah agrees wih you and has either left or is keping quiet because of her moral dilemas over it is utterly ridiculous and shows how completely off the plot you have become about this.

I think you are a genuine guy, and I believe that you genuinely believe Paws is a bad guy and are genuinely trying to do the right thing here. But I do also think this whole thing has been blown totally out of proportion.

I recall you forwarded me some PMs that were meant to show Paws being threatening. I read them and they didn't really show much.

Paws is a character and if you want to read into his writings that he is threatening someone, I'm sure you can do that very easily, but I do think you are taking everything too seriously here.

If I tell you to "bugger off" now, you can take it that I'm just letting off steam because I'm pissed off with this shit, or you can take it that I'm threatening your life. It seems to me that with Paws you have decided he is a very dangerous and sinister character and you are reading a lot more than most would into everything he says.

Also, at the end of the day, this is a message board. Lets just imagine for one second that you are right about Paws, that he is secretly a nasty piece of work... Why is that your business or my business? We are not each of us marrying Paws here. When Paws is out of order on this message board, I'll have words with him, but it is not my remit or yours to concern ourselves with his every move in life.

Pat x

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    You should give her a month like me XXXXX
    Did I give you a month Simon? Maybe that was a little harsh of me

Reviews

I know its off topic Patricia but do u still wear suspenders like in your Avatar?

Default Bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    When Paws is out of order on this message board, I'll have words with him, but it is not my remit or yours to concern ourselves with his every move in life.

Pat x
    you turn a blind eye to it every single time.As far as im concerned you agree that its ok to take the piss out of disabled ppl,out of ppl who died or are dying and its ok to threaten quiet on here.Thats all ok with you apparently.

Getting fucked about your own site,
    Westside.

incidently thats why you were only going to mod a speicial section of the site.You dont want to stop the hassle or the abuse by the coward.Didnt know you liked cowards Pat apparently you do.This is the beginning of the end for your site if you dont do something about the abuse.That is a fact .I have seen it all before.
    Last edited by westside; 14-10-08 at 12:54.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324