Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RIP Paul Walker

Reviews

I liked the movies.

RIP Paul Walker

2. Default

Hours after the fiery car crash that killed Paul Walker, the 40-year-old star of the Fast and Furious movie franchise, and another man, details from eye witnesses and police have emerged to show that the accident occurred during a charity car show that went horribly wrong.

"We were collecting toys for the Indiana tornado victims and the Philippine [typhoon] victims," says Jim Torp, who attended the event held by Always Evolving, a Valencia, Calif.-based automotive company. "There were dozens of high-end race cars and custom-built cars on display."

As the car show was winding down, Walker, whose 15-year-old daughter Meadow Rain also was at the event, got into a red 2005 Porsche Carrera GT with the car's driver, Always Evolving owner Roger Rodas.

"Roger was definitely behind the wheel," says Torp, a Santa Clarita, Calif., electrician who was an acquaintance of Rodas. "Roger slowly drove it out – he didn't take off recklessly. There were children around, after all. They were only gone for five or ten minutes and never came back."

Was Speed a Factor?

"The crash happened right behind the Always Evolving warehouse, just one street over in a commercial area," Torp says.

"Suddenly I heard a loud bang in the distance," he continues. "There was billowing black smoke in the distance. When I saw that, I felt in my heart that something was tragically wrong."

While a Los Angeles County sheriff's statement said that "speed was a factor" in the accident, another official would not say so definitively.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fun loving male For This Useful Post:

Jesse Custer (01-12-13)

So sad

RIP Paul Walker , for me one of the best actors.

I was never a fan of the films, but it is always sad to hear about the death of someone

RIP Paul Walker.

Reviews

he was such a good man a legend that will be remembered forever rip brother

Reviews

It's one way to stop smoking

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    If your looking for a reaction to your pathetic post here's one, your a prick.
    He that has inner light
    Doesn't need to be in the spotlight

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    hate to burst your bubble but I never heard of him before this like most people Id say too
    I could agree with that, if you wer'nt a fan of the Fast and Furious films maybe not.
    He that has inner light
    Doesn't need to be in the spotlight

Reviews

Thw Walker family are to sue Porsche for tens of millions...
    They are claiming it had a technical fault as the same model claimed the lives of 2 people in 2005....(nothing to to with driving it at 180kph and losing control then)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    top shelf CLOWN

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast