Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hypnotist

Love Hypnotist

Hi all i was just wondering did any of youse attend the above if so how did it go for youse or would youse visit a hypnotist reason i ask i am amazed at how they can just for example put their hand on you and fall asleep thanks x x x

Blog Entries
    Reviews

i once went to see one for quiting smoking , alas it didnt work but that was because i wasnt comfortable as it was in his house and he gave off a weird vibe lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (19-01-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda blondey View Post
    Hi all i was just wondering did any of youse attend the above if so how did it go for youse or would youse visit a hypnotist reason i ask i am amazed at how they can just for example put their hand on you and fall asleep thanks x x x
    Near midnight again.....il be snoozing soon.............

out during the day....bed at night

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda blondey View Post
    No Melinda, I've never attended a hypnotist but many of the beautiful ladies here on EI have left me in a complete trance. XX
    The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.
    No apologies or excuses.
    No one to lean on, rely on, or blame.
    The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.
    This is the day your life really begins! (Bob Moawad)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to royaler For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MK888 View Post
    Near midnight again.....il be snoozing soon.............

out during the day....bed at night
    I was only asking a simple question if your so tried go to bed if my post is boreing

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    i once went to see one for quiting smoking , alas it didnt work but that was because i wasnt comfortable as it was in his house and he gave off a weird vibe lol

No you didn't Yamser, you saw a hypnotherapist. They are two very different occupations. One is an entertainer and the other is a therapist.

The problem is some may attend a one day course and call themselves a hypnotherapist and others train for 1 year + to do the job properly. If you ever go see a hypnotherapist and they go straight into trying to hypnotise you, then likely you are seeing one that is ill qualified. The therapy should be tailored to your personality and needs.
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 19-01-14 at 23:49.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (20-01-14), JAMESCORK (20-01-14), Melindablondey (19-01-14)

Reviews

my mate went to see one to give up the smoking but he was useless too, he also reeked of cigarette smoke so not one the best me thinks.............................. feckin charlatan that what he was.........

11. The Following User Says Thank You to namesjack For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by royaler View Post
    No Melinda, I've never attended a hypnotist but many of the beautiful ladies here on EI have left me in a complete trance. XX
    Yes royaler your right all the gorgeous ladies would leave you in more than a trance

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Melindablondey For This Useful Post:

royaler (19-01-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by namesjack View Post
    my mate went to see one to give up the smoking but he was useless too, he also reeked of cigarette smoke so not one the best me thinks.............................. feckin charlatan that what he was.........
    I'm afraid it is an occupation open to abuse, but it is possible to look up credentials and certificates, so doesn't need to be that way.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (20-01-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    No you didn't Yamser, you saw a hypnotherapist. They are two very different occupations. One is an entertainer and the other is a therapist.

The problem is some may attend a one day course and call themselves a hypnotherapist and others train for 1 year + to do the job properly. If you ever go see a hypnotherapist and they go straight into trying to hypnotise you, then likely you are seeing one that is ill qualified. The therapy should be tailored to your personality and needs.

oops my bad but i did see one of them too , i was on holiday with my parents and sister my sister went under it was hilarious

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (20-01-14)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast