Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: xbox1

Quote Originally Posted by redcar2 View Post
    Yup your right online play no longer free.The only reason I got it was my ps3 was full with movies and music,I do the same as you and download from torrent sites and put them on stick.
    I got no games with it so last night was quare boring as without a game,no films,no music on it and feck all demos to download as well.I was that bored I downloaded 2 demos which took a long while,one basketball,one flying plane one and both took another 11gb out of harddrive.
    Think I'll wait for uncharted 4,watchdogs or a new god of war before getting a game for it.
    Did you do any research into the console before you bought it? It seemed like common knowledge that the PS4 was going to be purely for and based around games, they did say early on that they would not allow all the previous files to be kept on it.

If you wanted a home entertainment system, xbox/one is the way to go, but it might be a bit late for that
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Reviews

Does the Xbox One have backwards compatibility?

I was gonna get one then I thought 1)prob better for all the bugs and stuff to be sorted ie red ring of death that haunted the 360 and 2) the £450 odd price tag esp seeing there are still games being brought out for the 360 ie Assassins Creed IV and Call Of Duty Ghosts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123