Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you all kids or wot?

Reviews

Talking Molly Mop!!

Quote Originally Posted by maturesasha View Post
    Bigpaws .... SHUT UP. You're a nasty piece of work. Of course the ladies who have met you say you're lovely. Isn' it sad you have to pay for that.
    Like Rory, I expect a heap of shit after my post.
    Eh ........... no, can't be bothered.

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Thumbs up West

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Enough said,
    Westside.
    I was wondering who would be the first to notice that Rory created something that he was complaining about .......... the irony!!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Default He does have a point though

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    I was wondering who would be the first to notice that Rory created something that he was complaining about .......... the irony!!!

Paws
    There is way too much arguing on here.Are you going to sit there and tell me that there isnt.There is way too much.Sure youll always get some but its getting to the point where its every second thread.In fact im fairly sure that even Pat is getting pissed off with it.Its just going on and on.
    Having said that though i do think that Liz drew all of this on herself.Its not the brightest thing in the world to do,to go onto a site of a particular country and abuse or insult its ppl and i do not believe that she was taking the piss.I believe that she was serious.I have zero sympathy for her.None.Having said that it is fucking up the site, no doubt about it.

Westside.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default I believe i called you PIG IGNORANT......

Rory climb down off your moral high horse before we all see what's really up your skirt .....................

Let me say this ................ I will say what I want, how I want, to whoever I want ............ and if you, or anybody else, doesn't like it then don't (fucking??) read it!!

*removed*

Paws
    *removed*

I still would like to see where i said - I dont like Ireland or the Irish - show me - cos you know that i didnt -

Paws........ you are just the lowest form of life that i have ever had the displeasure of having to read what bull you write - you are nasty and so not clever, my mother should you wish to know is in the rudest of health......you are the disease i am the cure.

Get a life....... and dont use the 'c' word - not necessary now is it unless you are unable to string a whole sentense without swearing ......

If ignorance was bliss you would be in 7th heaven - what is 7th heaven like aye?

Still can't show me now can you where i have called the Irish any names - end of any replies to you cos you are the lowest form of life that will soon find some other girl to pick on just like you did poor Naomi ....... drug dealer and police informer . I think NOT.

God i feel for you women that have had to see a creature that is not even as good as pond life.......... all you can do is pay and display your dinky dick - that has been told me in a private p.m.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default I do agree but you and i both know it wont stop paws

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    I agree with you 100%, hopefully Liz will 2,

Gemma
    Agreed........it wont stop him though Gemma..... you and i both know that.

Default Lizz...

Lizz don't get yourself bothered by this BitchMouth with paws, he is only degrading the Irish identity in public so the whole world can see how Ignorant Pigs are the Irish, cause that's what he learnt by being a bastard son, as he never knew who his father truly was... so now you see all the world may think all Irish are bastards like this one, cause the other ones never say anything to prove otherwise... do you really need to be bothered by a shityhead whose only excitment lies in degrading girls to whom he is paying for listening nice words, that's the problem his mother never treated him as a true son cause he is a bastard son so now he needs to pay in order to relive the same situation with his mother, and so he feels happy to believe that those women like him jajajajaaaa!!! Of course, he doesn't know it's part of the business and takes no effort at all to fool an Ignorant Irish son of Bitch!!!!

So Lizz, I personally enjoy your writings here, I would love to keep reading this, but only if you don't get upset by reading the shit that some posters are writing here

I will came back every now and then too, just to keep the flame alive

Isnt is amazing how Patricia dont get involved in any of these threads, considering if u post about another website u get banned for a week.

Wow. This stuff is the main reason I've hung back and not posted since I joined. Hope you guys sort out whatever differences you have.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dubrock View Post
    Wow. This stuff is the main reason I've hung back and not posted since I joined. Hope you guys sort out whatever differences you have.
    Lizzy and her band of brothers don't seem keen to let it drop do they. The whole thing is making for a lot of work finding the better threads here. Think its time they all took the advice given to them as children, if they have nothing good to say, say nothing!

Thumbs down Bitch Mouth

Rory climb down off your moral high horse before we all see what's really up your skirt .....................

Let me say this ................ I will say what I want, how I want, to whoever I want ............ and if you, or anybody else, doesn't like it then don't (fucking??) read it!!

*removed*

Paws

And BigMouth, would you say this face to face? so then, why you bother to say it here, what do you think you are proving? in fact, you are getting the opposite of what you think you are getting, people are thinking you are a coward cause this kind of talk is undoubtedly coming from a coward, because a real man wouldn't write this shit here and instead would meet personally with Lizz to let her know where he is standing at and where are the limits, but of course you are just a babyboy playing, never grow up... You are a sad dick, degrading your fellow country men image and reputation in front of the whole world...

PD: Your mother deserves a second chance, cause I can feel the way she may be feeling about you...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast