Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm a Celebrity 2013

Default I'm a Celebrity 2013

I'm a Celebrity - 2013

I know that I shouldn't... but I do enjoy watching I'm a Celebrity. It may be the fact that they pretty much torture celebrities on TV to raise money for charity, or it might be the... no, that's actually it.

Anyone else guilty of this?

I'm also hugely excited that, well... CARLTON IS IN THE JUNGLE! Alfonso Riberio has opted to go into the jungle, which is the main reason I am watching the show. Really want to see the Carlton dance and how this American will fair against the British.

In case you aren't sure if you want to watch it (which you totally should) here are the celebs in the jungle this year:

Alfonso Riberio - actor most famous for his role as Carlton Banks in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

Olympic Gold medallist Rebecca Adlington.

Kian Egan - member of Westlife.

Royal fashion designer David Emanuel.

Steve Davis - OBE Snooker Player.

Actress Laila Morse - known for Mo from Eastenders.

Joey Essex - known for TOWIE.

Chat show host Matthew Wright.

Lucy Pargeter - known for playing Chas Dingle in Emmerdale.

Miss Universe Great Britain model Amy Willerton.

Who are you most looking forward to seeing suffer?

Joey Essex & Amy Willerton should both go far...

I also like Lucy Pargeter, she's a feisty one....

Laila Morse for the tasks.... probably.....
    Last edited by SophieX; 18-11-13 at 16:35.

Reviews

Yes, I would like to see them tortured.... and I don't mean with the silly games that are capable of being shown on tv.... I mean flaying, boiling, random amputations and other such medevil activites. Any so-called celebrity that finds their career in such a slump as to agree to appear on this crap deserves it.

I must say I'm surprised that Steve Davis would appear on this, I always thought he was an intelligent bloke.
    Last edited by jizrag; 18-11-13 at 16:42.

Quote Originally Posted by jizrag View Post
    Yes, I would like to see them tortured.... and I don't mean with the silly games that are capable of being shown on tv.... I mean flaying, boiling, random amputations and other such medevil activites. Any so-called celebrity that finds their career in such a slump as to agree to appear on this crap deserves it for polluting the national consciousness with banality.
    To be fair, I find it more entertaining with celebrities who are trying to use it to claim back a career... especially when they say "I'm scared of everything". Erm... have you seen the show before?

I certainly would never go on it!

Reviews

Don't watch the show, but if Alfonso Riberio doesn't win, WE RIOT!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbsoluteNoob For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (18-11-13), Lara Mills (20-11-13)

Reviews

Not my kind of thing but I'd be interested to know what Carlton and Steve Davis get up to. Mr David is a cool and level headed guy, I imagine that will get him through. I'll search for a youtube synopsis when the season is over.

I don't know who that guy Joey is but he looks like he needs to be tortured Guantanamo style. Or at the very least put in a box and rolled down a steep hill.

Have they ever polled the public to find out who they'd like to see in the show?
    I suppose it's a matter of searching for the most vilified character in mainstream media. Poor old Paris Hilton would be on that list no doubt.

Reviews

Hand me the remote so I can change channel. Give us a break!!!!

Reviews

Was watching last night, got to love Joey Essex, picking all the "fittest birds" for his team lol. Btw im also watching just to see Carlton dance

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NoBrain2 For This Useful Post:

Lara Mills (20-11-13)

Reviews

Good few different characters in there this year should be good. Joey Essex was funny last night. The public will vote for him most nights i bet to do the bush tucker trials.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

Very funny tonite,
    What we do in life echo's in eternity

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast