Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: good head

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default good head

just lookin for a woman who can perfect the art of good deep throat some advertise it but wen it cums to de crunch wont even try i'm not that large but hey once u try u wont disappoint me so come on girls show us wat u gotxxx

Thumbs down Try it by yourself

Well, take a long cucumber and put it down the throat....How well do u feel?? Will u not be vomiting???

Reviews

You are quite remarkable!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post
    Well, take a long cucumber and put it down the throat....How well do u feel?? Will u not be vomiting???
    Suddenly i feel less than adequate. LOL. Could you manage a king size mars bar Brenda?

hey brenda u look pretty hot xx i'm not asking any girl to do something they cant do or something they are not comfortable doing.. all i ask is that if u dont do it dont advertise it! so any girls on here who can please contact me...i see u advertise deep throat brenda so why do u take offence to my request?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post

6. Default Great Head = Gemma

Try Gemma. I am certain this girl can take a cucumber without any hesitation

Default Def: Brown Sugar

Mate i'll advise you to visit Brown sugar when she's next in town........she masters the art of deepthroat to perfection

I should know as i experienced it { and not trying to brag here...but i aint a small fella either}

T

Default good head

cheers guys... i'v tried brown sugar and boy ur not wrong there and gemma is most certianly going to get a visit as soon as i can..... anita can really get down to the butt as can savanna and isabel i'll vouch for that so keep em cummin guys and girls

9. Default

Every girl is good at this

No she was an American lady long gone unfortunately

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast