Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hypnosis

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by busy babe18 View Post
    Hypnosis is a dangerous process,so take care if you will try.
    well if it changes my life for the good i'l take the risk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    Has anybody ever tried it? does it work? ,wheres the best place?,I was thinking of making an appointment, something that would make me more confident and raise my self esteem and so on ,also looks like i could be laid off in work so I would need it for interviews, the only one nearby does people who want to quit smoking
    Buy a good meditation tape. You can do self hypnosis through it. you can meditate and visualise at the same time. I also sort of hypnotise myself to sleep every night. I love to say I visualise saving humanity or a starving nation but its all selfish reasons Im afraid.

The reason I say tapes is that they will guide you into it. A good hypnotherapist will work but the prob is its something you need to do everyday if possible. not just once or twice a week.

By the way interviews are pure hit and miss. Depends on what they want, like and think.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by busy babe18 View Post
    Hypnosis is a dangerous process,so take care if you will try.
    its harmless generally. You will stir up uncomfortable feelings at first but it will pass with practise. At worst you just waste time and money but that wont be the case with good stuff.

Westside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12