Page 95 of 242 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: Darts

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Duzza wins it 11-8. He was the more steady player and deserved the win. And he's a quarter of a million richer after it. Well done duzza.
    Fair play to him , little bit of improvement and he will go into the worlds with a massive chance!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (09-11-20)

Reviews

The grand slam of darts is on this week. Gerwyn price is defending champ and 10/3 favourite. Will he win it? Mvg is 9/2. Of the outsiders the asp is 12/1. Nice to see 2 ladies in it, hope they do ok.
    Price is playing well , haven't a clue who will win it if I'm honest , looking forward to the worlds now.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Awh jeeze, hard luck suzuki. She misses 4 darts to beat the iceman. Price wins it 5-4.
    Well that would of been embarrassing to say the least!

Reviews

Two super quarter finals tonight, both decided by last legs. Dimitri beats the asp 16-15 and the wizard hits twenty 180,s to beat mvg 16-15. Mvg misses 8 match darts.
    Ya super win for whitlock considering how well mvg played! He had 20 180's and probably should of lost as you say.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Wade wins it 16-15. It was the only time he led in the game. Great chance missed by dimitri to reach another final. He made wrong choices.
    Delighted for wade even though dimitri seemed to miss some guilt edge opportunities. Wade longevity in the game is incredible

9. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

The draw for the worlds is on tomorrow. One thousand people will be allowed in to each session. Mvg is 5/2 favourite, iceman 5/1. Snakebite , the defending champion is 11/2. Who will win it this time?
    1000 is better than nothing! I'd say tickets would be nearly impossible to get! Mvg deserves favoritism, Cant really pick a winner, there's so many good players!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (02-12-20)

Reviews

Yes it is very hard to pick a winner. Who do you think will win the 4 quarters? I think q1 is between mvg and dimitri, q2 bullyboy and duzza, q3 snakebite and wade, q4 price and the asp. What do you think robbie?
    Haven't a clue ketchup to be honest, I have to watch 1st and 2nd round matches! Would like to see some of the older players do well like whitlock, m king (I met him last year) and durrant

13. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

The worlds start tonight. Hard to pick a winner so i went for a mvg v aspinall final at 20/1. I also put a bet on the 4 quarter winners. Best of luck to keane barry tonight.
    I hope those bets work out for you Ketchup. I might place a bet or two myself later in the tournament but I will wait to see if there are any early shock results before I do. I see that from tomorrow there will be no fans allowed in Alexandra Palace until at least 27th December due to the London region moving to the highest level of Covid -19 restrictions from midnight.
    The Truth is out there.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Lisa Ashton is playing tonight. If she plays her best then i would give her a chance. Good luck to her. She plays adam hunt.
    I have €50 on hunt so hopefully you are wrong!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (16-12-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    I have €50 on hunt so hopefully you are wrong!
    Very close game, hunt beats Ashton 3 sets to 2, similar averages around 90/92

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (16-12-20)