Quote Originally Posted by mountainmile View Post
Hmmm, what a way to bow out of an ongoing fued with a bitter dried up old wench !.Gemmas kept her cool while the other nut case went off on numerous mad ones .Now she,s shown Lizzy to be the one who acts like an 18 yr old while Gemma prefers to just fuck like an 18yr old lol.Well posted Gemma and keep my address in that sat nav babe.

This bitter dried up old wench is fine just how she is thanks but thanks to someone called Paws - he thought it a hoot to write that my mother must be spinning in her warm grave, think thats clever and funny too .......... i somehow think that you are brighter than him as that is just not acceptable.

To write what you do is water of a ducks back to me, it doesnt bother me and i wont be bothing with any of the tossers that write shit on here - at 18 nearly 19 i do believe she should not be fucking her life away, she should be out with friends and enjoying life - dont you get that.........bet you did when you were a teenager.

Got no more time on here for anyone that thinks its acceptable to write what he did - what you think about your little girl that just seems to have an A+ as a great fuck really is not a compliment or shouldnt be if she does have any common sense.

None of you are funny - not a one - this was started as a joke and the lot of you are not taking it that way - would have to be a joke as who would hate anyone for supporting Chelsea - oh and they won today to......... gutting isnt it.

Who is having the last laugh, do tell - cos from where i am sitting - nobody - this concludes anything that i am writing on here as i have things to do - still take care and keep on sniping cos frankly its just not clever or funny - funny that Gemma has to drive herself though - in London we all have drivers........oh i forgot - she isnt high class - just a girl that has probably got all sorts of infections....... unlike London girls that get tested at least every 6 months - the classy ones anyway.........

Good bye and have a nice life - Never pick on someone that isnt scared to fight back.

L