Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top Gear

Default Top Gear

Who is a Top Gear fan?

Favourite presenter?

Mine has to be Clarkson. He's an arse, he's arrogant, but I love his humour!

Favourite challenge?

They make me laugh, but this is one of my favourites. I loved part one of the challenge, but this is even better. I didn't think they could improve it, and then they went "right, we're going to put them across the Channel", so I had to watch it.
    Hammond: Fortunately, Jeremy was on hand to comfort [James].
    Clarkson: You FAILED!

Favourite star?

I can't remember when it was, but he made me laugh so much, especially when he imitated the Stig.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (12-10-13), client030314 (10-10-13), Clyde (10-10-13), NoBrain2 (10-10-13), The D Man (11-10-13)

Reviews

I always watch it but i do think it is becoming more and more staged. James May and the african special would be my favs

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ManHold For This Useful Post:

NoBrain2 (10-10-13)

Reviews

Big fan here, love the specials. I think Richard would ge my favourite, he alway pics the coolest cars on the challenges anyway. OLIVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviews

I detest Jeremy Clarkson. He's a pig, arrogant, neanderthal, pretty much everything what I hate about humans, all wrapped up in his tiny brain.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

Favourite episode would be the Winter Olympic special with Clarkson & May racing in each other in SUV's.
    Presenter wise Hammond, just seems to be the but of most jokes with Clarkson constantly winding him up about getting his teeth whitened.
    J

Quote Originally Posted by ManHold View Post
    I always watch it but i do think it is becoming more and more staged. James May and the african special would be my favs
    I don't mind the staged-factor, as it is just humorous to me. I don't think I've ever looked at it as a serious car TV show. I don't think anyone has, really. It's funny

Quote Originally Posted by NoBrain2 View Post
    Big fan here, love the specials. I think Richard would ge my favourite, he alway pics the coolest cars on the challenges anyway. OLIVER!!!!!!!!!!!
    Awww him and Oliver! That was a beautiful romance they had going on...

Look at what Google has just given me:

Hahaha That's amazing

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    I detest Jeremy Clarkson. He's a pig, arrogant, neanderthal, pretty much everything what I hate about humans, all wrapped up in his tiny brain.
    But he's funny

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    I love Clarkson as sarcastic at they come great crac

I loved the South America challenge

Rowan Atkinson interview was very funny loved that one.
    Don't think I've seen the Rowan Atkinson interview... I'll have to YouTube that later The South America challenge was very funny, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    Favourite episode would be the Winter Olympic special with Clarkson & May racing in each other in SUV's.
    Presenter wise Hammond, just seems to be the but of most jokes with Clarkson constantly winding him up about getting his teeth whitened.
    J

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

Clyde (11-10-13), Jericho (11-10-13), NoBrain2 (11-10-13)

Reviews

Like Top Gear. Saw that episode that crossed the channel earlier this week. Favourite presenter would probably be Clarkson.

11. Default

My favourite presenter would be Jeremy Clarkson. Yes he is an ass, he's crass, and offends everyone from lorry drivers - "change gear, change gear, murder, change gear" - to muslims - "burqas are no good, impractical. I saw a woman walking along in a burqa and she tripped over it, head over heels and it all came up; stockings and a g-string" - and I shouldn't laugh... but I think he's funny.

I liked the 40s race to the north thing. Jeremy was in a locomotive, James May in a Jag, and Hammond on a bike.

As for stars, I liked Rowan Atkinson, Michael Gambon, and Jodie Kidd.

Quote Originally Posted by earlyriser View Post
    My favourite presenter would be Jeremy Clarkson. Yes he is an ass, he's crass, and offends everyone from lorry drivers - "change gear, change gear, murder, change gear" - to muslims - "burqas are no good, impractical. I saw a woman walking along in a burqa and she tripped over it, head over heels and it all came up; stockings and a g-string" - and I shouldn't laugh... but I think he's funny.

I liked the 40s race to the north thing. Jeremy was in a locomotive, James May in a Jag, and Hammond on a bike.

As for stars, I liked Rowan Atkinson, Michael Gambon, and Jodie Kidd.
    He gets told to apologise so many times that I don't know why they bother telling him to any more.

I remember when he had to apologise to Mexico for making fun of a car they made and saying that it should be called "The Taco" instead of whatever name it had

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

earlyriser (22-10-13)

Thought you might appreciate this:

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

earlyriser (22-10-13)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast