Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any NFL fans here???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Any NFL fans here???

As many people know I am a New England Patriot fanatic.....do we have any other NFL fans on here???

Nope, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Nope, sorry
    Haven't you got some knitting to do or John Lennon picture to self abuse over?

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    Haven't you got some knitting to do or John Lennon picture to self abuse over?
    Sorry, I'll leave you to watching men chasing each other

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Sorry, I'll leave you to watching men chasing each other
    I just like Tom Brady's poise...

Reviews

I just like Tom Brady's poise...
    I like his wife's poise too.

Used to be a big fan, but it became too hard to keep up with on TV, due to limited non-Sky availability. Starting to get back into it with Channel 4 and actually feel asleep in front of the TV last night watching the live game...
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Reviews

As many people know I am a New England Patriot fanatic.....do we have any other NFL fans on here???
    BOO...HISS.....patriots.

Am an ardent Seahawks supporter. I forked over the 150€ to watch all the games live online. It makes me homesick though...

Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    BOO...HISS.....patriots.

Am an ardent Seahawks supporter. I forked over the 150€ to watch all the games live online. It makes me homesick though...
    Russell Wilson has got that team moving really well...I see you making the NFC Championship game this year, but after that Pats comment, I hope you miss the play offs

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

Lerxst (14-10-13)

Reviews

I have a passing interest in it in that I watch a game most weeks. I'm a bit of a Steelers fan. They've been pretty pony this year though

Quote Originally Posted by ocred View Post
    I have a passing interest in it in that I watch a game most weeks. I'm a bit of a Steelers fan. They've been pretty pony this year though
    Yeah, first win of the year last night v the Jets, but yes, they have been shite!!! Could be worse, you could be a New York Giants fan, at least you are not like them and 0-6!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast