Quote Originally Posted by Father Rob View Post
I've heard the same expression used this week “you can put lipstick on a pig .... “

FYI - I'm not Irish .. I am, in fact a Londoner, with no Irish roots working in Dublin ...

Anhow ... Liz Liz Liz - a steller British name if ever I heard one, all I'm waiting to hear now is that you are a Chelsea fan .. and well the .. jigsaw fits .

But I would caution and say steady on love - the more you rant the more your venom comes out ... you really are on an anti-male crusade .. Jesus I'd hate to be your 400 quid date ...
Oh and I ain't rude love... but you seem to have a dilemma growing and festering within.. It ain't healthy when you are posting anti-male diatribe to your main market ...

Look it - I am not on here to give anyone hassle - I'm simply saying that you crossed the line talking down the people that pay you - no harm in wanting to opine.. and I’m simply saying calm down and think about what you are doing to yourself... the vast majority of men are not bad

I'm sure you'll excuse my London language - there was no intent to insult

My main market is not aimed at the likes of you sweetie, really you can barely speak let alone write english.

Chelsea season ticket holder and going with a mass of guys tomorrow

what else, ohhhhhhhhh yeah sending your mail to the P.M.'s tomorrow cos if you bothered to look love nobody used that language on here and its not acceptable.

Good bye and i am now telling those that i speak to that they should steer well clear of you cos anyone that can be so nasty to someone they dont know could easily be a violent person and i think you dont have a woman cos you are a nasty wicked man - go back to IIE - you would love it there, they love common people like you - working in Dubbers huh just like a hooker taking Irish money...............hahahaha