Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: research....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I like the cute innocent type . I do find a woman that wears a dress from the 60s ie down to her ankles more appealing than a mini skirt

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

nikole_vb3 (30-09-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    I like the cute innocent type . I do find a woman that wears a dress from the 60s ie down to her ankles more appealing than a mini skirt
    interesting ...i dod not knew man likes that classy

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well maybe its me but id rather date a woman who doesnt give it away too soon so i know i can trust her on a night out i have trust issues . So to me to see a woman dressed nice not showing off her legs or boobs or ass just does it for me . If she wore pjs that arent sexy that will do it for me or if she wears a tracksuit . I know im strange lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

nikole_vb3 (30-09-13)

Well maybe its me but id rather date a woman who doesnt give it away too soon so i know i can trust her on a night out i have trust issues . So to me to see a woman dressed nice not showing off her legs or boobs or ass just does it for me . If she wore pjs that arent sexy that will do it for me or if she wears a tracksuit . I know im strange lol
    u are not strange ... i like it

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Give it a while my dear then you will see my strangeness lol i fijd that women should not have to show off "her goodies" for someone to be attrackelted to tjem . Maybe when we meet sometime dear you can wear whatever you feel most comfortable in like a tracksuit or your pjs

Quote Originally Posted by nikole bebitza View Post
    I love this sort of picture. Its very feminine, classy, pretty, elegant xx

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ok im going to get slated for this . Ok first off she is beautiful and very sexy im not denying that

but to me this woman looks unhappy . She seems sad and the background settings make me see the furnture is like something from the 1800s where women had really no rights to speak off and her only funtion was to dress nice for wealthy husband and thats why she seemms sad to me . So i dont see this as classy i see her as restricted or confined to her room . Also the room is dark and not many colours so it seems to me as depressed.

Ok people slate the shit out of me

Quote Originally Posted by nikole bebitza View Post

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

ana massage (01-10-13)

Ok im going to get slated for this . Ok first off she is beautiful and very sexy im not denying that

but to me this woman looks unhappy . She seems sad and the background settings make me see the furnture is like something from the 1800s where women had really no rights to speak off and her only funtion was to dress nice for wealthy husband and thats why she seemms sad to me . So i dont see this as classy i see her as restricted or confined to her room . Also the room is dark and not many colours so it seems to me as depressed.

Lol you've maybe put a wee bit too much thought into this. Generally glamour shots aren't very smiley, sure some are but some aren't too.

I agree that bright colours are attractive to the eye but I still think this picture is HOT and I would love a picture of me like that if I had a professional shoot done (which is my plan) but maybe I would ask for a little more light/colour.

You have valid points sweetie but a little bit too much over thinking lol.

xx

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Funny enough i wasnt overthinking it well not anymore than usual lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

Kendra (30-09-13)

ilike the pic :d a lot

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast