Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sex my british job channel 4 10 pm

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default sex my british job channel 4 10 pm

should be interesting have a feeling its going to be another punter bashing though

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conanthegreat For This Useful Post:

client030314 (23-09-13), Clyde (23-09-13), funlover12 (23-09-13), pleasurekerry (23-09-13)

Quote Originally Posted by conanthegreat View Post
    should be interesting have a feeling its going to be another punter bashing though

I watched about 10 minutes of it, what a total load of bollocks, really hard to watch all the shite filming oh her glasses cam, not to mention the grinding noise of the ladies speaking chineese at 100 miles an hour(oops, I just mentioned it). What a pitty we live in such as fubar society where one of the very many normal girls couldn't go on and give the positive side of the industry without the fear of being austricised and ridiculed.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!- is that how you spell a very
    Our scream?

What a load of rubbish

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

jack78 (23-09-13)

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    What a load of rubbish
    But just saying rubbish isn't enough, it made me angry it was so bad. The last time I felt like this was when I went to see 'hallow man' in the cinema!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

fuck that was really grim with the dingy rooms and all does make you think about the debts and stuff girls have to pay which leaves them with no choice but to go into it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to celticden For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (23-09-13)

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    fuck that was really grim with the dingy rooms and all does make you think about the debts and stuff girls have to pay which leaves them with no choice but to go into it
    I take your point but it was totally one sided, very poor journalism in my opinion

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jack78 View Post
    I take your point but it was totally one sided, very poor journalism in my opinion
    yeah but its the media they always make ye feel like shit like were all bad dirty perverts its always the way

11. Default

Well it didn't bash the clients for a change
    it gave a very real and clear image of the reality illegal immigrant's endure even outside of the sex industry
    Quite clear and lasting in my head now is the sadist brothel keeper and the devious and manipulative fashion she employed in recruiting new very vulnerable women in order to keep her useless tool of a boyfriend, 3 villas and all of her 'family' whom think she is a GOD!!!
    What I wonder is how clients feel listening to how the girls were speaking about clients? (unpleasant and disrespectful depicting how little job satisfaction they have) and also whether clients are really bothered about whether the girls they are paying really choose the job or are driven to it from sheer desperation? I was very upset by the dangerous circumstances which these women were given little choice but to work in and how many clients worry about diseases when they French kiss girls who give OWO or worse still unprotected sex? Did no one pick up on the girl who had a disease but could not get checked out and treated? Christ it was pitiful but then you get what you pay for I guess
    The infamous and unique Irish Soairsa lol

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Irish Soairsa For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (23-09-13), mature abby (24-09-13), paul_m (24-09-13), Sexy Samantha British (24-09-13)

Reviews

jus tune into channel 4 at 10 easy haha

Is this in the u.k or will it be on irish tv too...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

client030314 (23-09-13)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast