Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: neighbours

Reviews

Cool neighbours

we all have them and it's not always as rosey as the Australian soap theme suggests.
    your stories, the good, the bad?
    Last edited by warmcome; 23-09-13 at 15:43.

Reviews

My next door neighbour reversed onto my car late at night (woman + reverse parking = accident waiting to happen ) and had the cheek not to tell me about it. She even tried to hide the damage by cleaning/polishing the damaged bit. Unfortunately for her, there was paint transfer onto my car which was the exact same colour as her car. I asked her about it when she got home from work and she quickly fessed up. Haven't really talked to her much since then.

My next door neighbours on the other side however are just great. We get along well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to reflex For This Useful Post:

warmcome (23-09-13)

4. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    I miss sooooo MUCH one polish neighbour hihihihihi he was soooo GOOD with me
    I soooo wish you was my neighbour Renatha you look hot

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fishingforbirds For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (23-09-13)

Reviews

I miss sooooo MUCH one polish neighbour hihihihihi he was soooo GOOD with me
    he was being kind to you. x hihi

7. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (23-09-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by reflex View Post
    My next door neighbour reversed onto my car late at night (woman + reverse parking = accident waiting to happen ) and had the cheek not to tell me about it. She even tried to hide the damage by cleaning/polishing the damaged bit. Unfortunately for her, there was paint transfer onto my car which was the exact same colour as her car. I asked her about it when she got home from work and she quickly fessed up. Haven't really talked to her much since then.

My next door neighbours on the other side however are just great. We get along well.
    maybe shes a panel beater and didn't care to 'trouble' you?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

reflex (23-09-13)

Reviews

Now I have 2 new neighbours... Maybe Polish/Romanian I dont know.... I start taling with they hihihihihi

Ps. Hope soon both fuck my tight ass and cumming on my face haha DIRTY BITCH!
    i bet you get your desires before my neighbour lets me...

11. Talking

Now I have 2 new neighbours... Maybe Polish/Romanian I dont know.... I start talking with they hihihihihi

Ps. Hope soon both fuck my tight ass and cumming on my face haha DIRTY BITCH!

MMMMMMMM saucy lady

Reviews

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    we all have them and it's not always as rosey as the Australian soap theme suggests.
    its definitely not the same as the soaps there always something happening there whether its someone being knocked up or knocked off or something else.
    Its so quiet around here ... got new foreign neighbours in, Polish family on one side and a nice hungarian lassie on the other and i love Hungarians( for good conversation i mean) but thought they would be more sociable and hospitable as never asked me round yet for a coffee Yet but maybe i should go round and ask if she has any sugar, i'm always running out
    Last edited by screwloose; 23-09-13 at 22:25.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    I get on fine with neighbors but I talk to them about the price of fish. I had bother once with a few Polish who moved in next door but that was sorted when I jumped over the fence and went for them. The law were called and they moved shortly after. Yes they not me.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 24-09-13 at 11:56.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast