Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    The whole five series were excellent. Without going into too much details in case anyone hasn't seen it. There were too particular episodes in the last series that were top class. The train robbery was just great. Also a shoot out in the desert. There's only one episode int he whole 5 series that was just stupid. Remember the one in the third series where Walt is chasing a fly around the lab for the whole episode. I was so bored of that episode!
    breaking bad is one of the best ive seen. each series was like watching a film, the direction was so accomplished. up there with the sopranos as must see television
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    The whole five series were excellent. Without going into too much details in case anyone hasn't seen it. There were too particular episodes in the last series that were top class. The train robbery was just great. Also a shoot out in the desert. There's only one episode int he whole 5 series that was just stupid. Remember the one in the third series where Walt is chasing a fly around the lab for the whole episode. I was so bored of that episode!
    Called "Fly" strangely enough. The fly was supposed to represent Walt losing control. Walk has so many secrets and told that many lies by this point that anything could cause his whole world to unravel just like the fly could ruin the batch. Also at this point Jesse was starting to see Walt as a father figure.

I'm not sure how to post spoiler type things but there thing the fly is meant to represent I read on a forum but don't want to post it incase I spoil for someone.

Onto the OP, this was one of the best tv shows I have ever watched. The mid season break in season five was cruel the way the 8th(?) ep ended and had to wait near a year and a half for the next part. Some of the scenes where very very tense. And it was just a perfect ending the way everything was tied up.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (18-01-14)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Walter White.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	92092

'You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!' From Walter White
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (19-01-14)

I've got netflix, but I have a thing for owning the hard copy of certain series and films.

Reviews

I must watch this series supposed to be best ever so I am told
    Life is like a wheelbarrow it's all in front of you

Reviews

simply the best series ever made!

guess who is my fave character?

btw looking forward to the spin off series and hear it wont be a prequel as first stated.

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Season 5, Episode 14 - Christ almighty.
    I know mental..... Well I'm gutted now I finished watching the last episode last night totally addictive, well scripted, acted and kept me griped I'm going to miss the show ......
    Who loves ya baby......!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

TomEA (23-01-14)

I love the quote....

Why I did I do it? I did it for me,It made me feel alive .....
    Last edited by Clyde; 22-01-14 at 09:17. Reason: Food for taught

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    simply the best series ever made!

guess who is my fave character?

btw looking forward to the spin off series and hear it wont be a prequel as first stated.
    Lol Saul .... One of his best lines was " be careful out there don't drink and drive .... But if you do give me a call" lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

PaddyDaddy (22-01-14)

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    So last night I watched the rest of Breaking Bad season 1 and it grew on me. Very slow start, felt like packing it in after 3 episodes, but it picked up. I've heard it only gets better which is a good thing, obviously. Happy I have something to watch now until The Walking Dead starts back, then after that, season 4 of Game of Thrones.

Happy days.
    Shame breaking bad is over, but yes...

Feb - Walking Dead season 4 (part 2)
    March(I think) - GOT season 4.... the trailer looks awesome!
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

AbsoluteNoob (24-01-14), samlad (23-01-14)

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast