Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

Blog Entries

Yes I agree, the first 2 episodes are slow and for me, painful too.

But definitely worth sticking with it.

Isn't it weird that we love a show that has NOTHING to do with sex? Huh...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikkita For This Useful Post:

client030314 (26-10-13)

Reviews

Instead of wasting my nights logged in here I watched the whole 5 series of Breaking Bad. It's one of the best series I've seen. Well worth sticking with. The first two episodes I was wondering. It's interesting how the main characters developed from the start to the end. The opening scene I was saying wtf! I can't believe I never heard of it before September. Absolutely brilliant.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

gisele (07-11-13), TomEA (08-11-13)

It.s really amazing, one of the best, and if we like this style of series try see weeds, 8 season, and someone see Dexter, really amazing, too.

I see so many series, for so many diferent tastes, but i really think 5/5 to breaking bad, well writing, and real, not bullshit.
    GISELE BOMBSHELL

AMAZING QUALITY/PRICE

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gisele For This Useful Post:

thehighwayman (07-11-13)

ive watched the whole series and even cried in the season finale.. but the very end couldnt be more brilliant!!
    Bittersweet!!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sexysalma For This Useful Post:

Lerxst (13-11-13), samlad (08-11-13)

9. Default

By accident I saw just one episode recently and it got me. I have no idea what series it was from but was impressed. Lovely slow action and very well written. Gonna have to get netflix now and see it from the start.
    What is benign? - benign is what you will be after you be eight

Reviews

...i don't watch series as such, but my daughter said she reckoned i would like this.she was dead right.

i recently had to go back to mid series 4 where i had left off about a year ago...have now seen right to the finale in series 5.

exx all round, addictive , good acting ,storyline, nothing too far off reality..just sry now it finished!!
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pleasurekerry For This Useful Post:

sexysalma (16-11-13)

Reviews

The whole five series were excellent. Without going into too much details in case anyone hasn't seen it. There were too particular episodes in the last series that were top class. The train robbery was just great. Also a shoot out in the desert. There's only one episode int he whole 5 series that was just stupid. Remember the one in the third series where Walt is chasing a fly around the lab for the whole episode. I was so bored of that episode!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

gisele (15-11-13), samlad (14-11-13), sexysalma (13-11-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Im new to breaking bad - at series 3 at present - looking forward to the rest!
    Seek and you shall find!

I took in to Dexter around last July and it was a series that had it's highs and lows, that's something that seems to be generally agreed amongst the viewers of the series. Season four's ending was just far too good to have the anticlimax that it did in the following season. Also with the finale I wasn't overly impressed. I started watching Breaking Bad a few weeks after I'd watched all of Dexter that was made available, I ended up watching it week by week after around season 8 episode 5. I was completely consumed with Breaking Bad's story, it grabbed me and wouldn't let go. The series on a whole was brilliant, there were little to no faults about it. The finale was perfect, the acting was perfect, nothing got far-fetched, unlike Dexter they didn't write themselves in to a corner they couldn't get out of.
    I got to watching the final series the day after the finale aired in america, I watched three episodes one night, then I was on to episode eleven. I began watching at Midnight and I had it planned that I'd watch three more which would take me to episode fourteen for the next night....but the afore mentioned desert shootout happened and I just said to myself "there's no way in hell I'm stopping there" so I eventually got to bed after the final episode at 6.30am. There's never been any series before Breaking Bad that has made me sit for six hours straight without getting up. I'm planning on getting the box set soon and watching it all over again. €55 from Amazon compared to HMV's €80.

Quote Originally Posted by cavanm View Post
    I'm planning on getting the box set soon and watching it all over again. €55 from Amazon compared to HMV's €80.
    just get netflix. 7 euro a month and you get dexter too and house of cards and peep show and orange is the new black
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (18-01-14)

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast