Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cork irish blowjob queen thursday and friday

Reviews

Red face Guilty ...............

Gemma is not known as the "Oral Queen" .............. she's known as the "Blowjob Queen" and I should know because I was the one who gave her that title!!

I cannot comment on Lauren's oral techniques as I have never visited the lady ............. I will say however that she is perfectly correct in responding to Godfather's totally unneccessary intrusion on Lauren's original advert.

Godfather is doing Gemma no favours in his over-the-top obsession of her and the sooner he controls himself the better it will be for Gemma, The BlowJob Queen TM

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Gemma is not known as the "Oral Queen" .............. she's known as the "Blowjob Queen" and I should know because I was the one who gave her that title!!

I cannot comment on Lauren's oral techniques as I have never visited the lady ............. I will say however that she is perfectly correct in responding to Godfather's totally unneccessary intrusion on Lauren's original advert.

Godfather is doing Gemma no favours in his over-the-top obsession of her and the sooner he controls himself the better it will be for Gemma, The BlowJob Queen TM

Paws
    Bigpaws.....I appreciate that you gave Gemma the title Blowjob Queen but that is no different to saying she is the Oral Queen - they both mean the same thing.

Anyway...thanks for supporting me by saying that Godfather acted inappropriately with his intrusion of my original advert. I apologise sincerely for intruding on Gemmas' advert & I regret making my comments as people have misconstrued what I have said.

Gemma & I know that we are as good as each other & she accepts that there are no hard feelings between us. I have no doubt that we will become friends after all this. (is that right Gemma!! LOL)

End of subject now........

Thank you & take care
    Sexycoolbabe - Lauren xxxx

Reviews

If Gemma is to be known as the Oral Queen from now on , why not SCB Lauren be known as the Oral Queen Mother . Alls well that ends well , keep up the good work girls !
    I have no signature at the moment

Exclamation hello

hi lads

my self and lauren have spoken lovely lady and who no s we may even do duo lol!!!!

she never intended 4 her post s 2 come across as attacking me she was just defending her self and replying 2 wat godfather had said .

its all sorted now and were b coming good friends

just wanted 2 say this and clear the matter up in case people think were fighting

thanks

gemma

xxx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123