Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hornier in the Summer

Talking Hornier in the Summer

Anyone else feel that way? I don't know it's the time of year or is because the girls wear less but i definitely feel a whole lot randier around this time of the year

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Smoesville View Post
    Anyone else feel that way? I don't know it's the time of year or is because the girls wear less but i definitely feel a whole lot randier around this time of the year
    Have to agree with you..............the heat brings out the young girls with their short, sexy and suggestive summer wear making me as randy as all out hell................but the heat kills and I am so f^*ked........... I'd be unable to succumb to temptation.

MM
    Last edited by Magicman; 09-08-13 at 11:23.

I find that I'm a sexual deviant consistently throughout the year

Ah yes, the hint of a bra-strap peeping out over a vest top always warms the cockles of my heart!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Magicman View Post
    Have to agree with you..............the heat brings out the young girls with their short, sexy and suggestive summer wear making me as randy as all out hell................but the heat kills and I am so f^*ked........... I'd be unable to succumb to temptation.

MM
    same for me, love seeing all the sexy girls in their summer clothes but seeing is all i can manage in the heat.

Something i always look forward to is seeing the girls in lycra on roller blades along the seafront That and the cycle sportives with the girls in lycra, it's a nice view even if most of them are a bit slow (the fat men in lycra will make me go faster just so i don't have to see their arse

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I find that I'm a sexual deviant consistently throughout the year
    As Sam says horny all year around, but summer time definitely does have its attractions

Quote Originally Posted by Smoesville View Post

I am hornier in the winter because i need somebody to worm me all the time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rdue...ature=youtu.be
    Sexy Sexy Sexy
    For short time advertising,get me when you get the change.Sexy wild young lady only for you.Kiss

men can be horniers in summer,watching girls in bikini licking ice cream down the street

Brenda back in Ireland for the summer,check my albums and leave a comment
    No longer blonde but I have my catsuit now,and many others sexy uniforms such school girl

Reviews

..this summer is def. a bonus...jeez, all those brown thighs and...and... gotta get a feel soon!!
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast