Thread: An error occured

Default An error occured

I keep getting the error when submitting a review:

"An Error Ocurred.

Please go back and try again. A possible cause is that you took too long to submit!"

Is anyone else getting this issue? I have used both Chrome and Firefox but get the same error on both.

Reviews

I read somewhere that it's better to write it first in notepad and then cut and paste
    Life is a journey, complete it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by corm View Post
    I keep getting the error when submitting a review:

"An Error Ocurred.

Please go back and try again. A possible cause is that you took too long to submit!"

Is anyone else getting this issue? I have used both Chrome and Firefox but get the same error on both.
    You are only allowed a limited amount of time to submit a review,if you take too long writing it that is the problem.One tip is to write your review in wordpad first and then copy and paste to the reviews page here.
    The Truth is out there.

Hi everyone,

Apologies, there was an error with the reviews submissions last night, but this problem has now been fixed. Please do resubmit your reviews and we shall process them today.

Reviews

If it takes you too long to write a review, you do not need to use wordpad, just highlight and copy the text in the review page and you can paste it back in again.

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Hi everyone,

Apologies, there was an error with the reviews submissions last night, but this problem has now been fixed. Please do resubmit your reviews and we shall process them today.
    Thanks Samlad. It is back working now as I was able to submit the review.