Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Would you...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HouseofCards View Post
    Don't tell him ,don't screw her ,stay out or it.

If you had to earn a living,would you do hard work down a coal mine?An honest day's work for an honest day's pay.

Or would you deal drugs on the street ,easier money but some risk to life and limb.
    I definitely wouldn't do anything that would jeopardize my health because it´s one of the most precious (and expensive) things you have. I would undertake law bending actions, I´m no saint, but there is a reason why not a lot of people chose their careers in drug and distribution industry.

Now, we can discus the effects of working in the mines on health and their hourly rates and the myth that drug dealers earn a lot of money.

Reviews

Would you sell your soul to the devil, if it enabled you to play all the best tunes?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Would you sell your soul to the devil, if it enabled you to play all the best tunes?
    The devil already has by soul and I still can't play all the best tunes. Apple has my money and I still can't play itunes

Would you report someone for not paying their taxes in order to get a reward?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Magicman For This Useful Post:

alcatel (09-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Magicman View Post
    The devil already has by soul and I still can't play all the best tunes. Apple has my money and I still can't play itunes

Would you report someone for not paying their taxes in order to get a reward?
    Nah, wouldn't even report posts here;-)

Would you eat an apple a day to keep the doctor away?

Or go to the gym for a good workout?
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Nah, wouldn't even report posts here;-)

Would you eat an apple a day to keep the doctor away?

Or go to the gym for a good workout?
    The gym, to gaze wistfully on Lycra clad asses.

Would you be willing to vote for Donald Trump if it guaranteed you a date with Ivanka?
    Shalom/salaam.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122