Thread: Bono the mighty.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Bono the mighty.

So bono the mighty says U2's tax affairs are none of peoples business so where does the fairy think telling people what to do with their money is his business? Give the people of Africa your money he cries so it can be seized by warlords to buy arms. This clown is slowly but surely taking the crown of the worlds biggest dope. He even gives Bob Geldof a run for his money.

fool,
    Westside.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Big J (26-06-13), Davidgolf (26-06-13), john connor (26-06-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    So bono the mighty says U2's tax affairs are none of peoples business so where does the fairy think telling people what to do with their money is his business? Give the people of Africa your money he cries so it can be seized by warlords to buy arms. This clown is slowly but surely taking the crown of the worlds biggest dope. He even gives Bob Geldof a run for his money.

fool,
    Westside.
    Would any of us behave any differently in his shoes, given the chance? Re minimising our tax payments I mean? Why are the clowns running this country any more worthy of our hard earned tax euros? We are the dopes for supporting a rotten government who supported rotten banks and we now without any shadow of a doubt see what a bunch of crooks the Anglo guys were.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EIFII For This Useful Post:

Big J (26-06-13), Davidgolf (26-06-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EIFII View Post
    Would any of us behave any differently in his shoes, given the chance? Re minimising our tax payments I mean? Why are the clowns running this country any more worthy of our hard earned tax euros? We are the dopes for supporting a rotten government who supported rotten banks and we now without any shadow of a doubt see what a bunch of crooks the Anglo guys were.
    the people are getting what they deserve by not standing up for themselves. Its astonishing how tolerant Irish are of stuff like this. These people wont stop, they need to be stopped and the whole system of life in this country changed. Otherwise it will be the same old bollox all the time. As for Bono, if I ha d his wealth id keep my mouth shut and not be dictating to others what to do with their money.

Westside.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Davidgolf (26-06-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

The problem is worse now because we thought that electing these pricks would bring change and save us now who the fuck can we elect We have replaced monkeys with monkeys and all we are left with is a load of frogs.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Big J For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (26-06-13), Davidgolf (26-06-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    The problem is worse now because we thought that electing these pricks would bring change and save us now who the fuck can we elect We have replaced monkeys with monkeys and all we are left with is a load of frogs.
    Cant argue with that. the whole system in this country allows legal corruption. Until that changes nothing will regardless of who is in gov.

Westside.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (26-06-13)

Reviews

Cant argue with that. the whole system in this country allows legal corruption. Until that changes nothing will regardless of who is in gov.

Westside.
    So what can be done to change? UKI? 51st state?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

fool,
    Westside.
    To be 100% fair - U2 moved their Publishing income to The Netherlands. They still pay tax on all their record royalties and touring income. I's say therefore they make a sizeable contribution to the funding of this State.

Reviews

fool,
    Westside.
    Pick on someone your own size, bono is a dwarf........

14. Default

I wonder if Bono is a Freemason. Geldof is probably one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ramone View Post
    I wonder if Bono is a Freemason. Geldof is probably one.

Wouldnt surprise me one bit.

Westside.