Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Strippers?

I find pole dancing fascinating... pretty sure if I tried doing that, I'd pull a few muscles, get pole-burn, and break my nose as I slid onto it

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

dr love (25-06-13), samlad (25-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    It is interesting that you guys wouldn't go the strippers because of no sexual gratification. What about just appreciating the female form?
    You don't need to pay to do that.
    Watching (Some) sport would do that, so is going to the beach or the swimming pool.Even nightclub will help you do that

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    Seriously...do any strip clubs let you have a feel for the right price? Or is it door smashing time if you ask??
    Was in a club once, was a stag night, got loads of dances as we were the only lads in the club, ladies were all sitiing around us having the laugh, of course occasioanlly dragging us in behind for a dance, they still had to earn, anyway at the end of the night I got a dance from a gorgeous Black lady, to say she got me all worked up is an understatement, grabbing my balls, sticking her boob in my mouth even gave me a kiss, at the end of the dance she asked did I want to go somewhere after the club closes, to this day I don't know how the word NO came out of my mouth, one of lifes little regrets I don't think I will ever forget. Even when I say to myself she wasn't going to be free (true or not) I don't feel any better, I would have paid any price looking back..

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Was in a club once, was a stag night, got loads of dances as we were the only lads in the club, ladies were all sitiing around us having the laugh, of course occasioanlly dragging us in behind for a dance, they still had to earn, anyway at the end of the night I got a dance from a gorgeous Black lady, to say she got me all worked up is an understatement, grabbing my balls, sticking her boob in my mouth even gave me a kiss, at the end of the dance she asked did I want to go somewhere after the club closes, to this day I don't know how the word NO came out of my mouth, one of lifes little regrets I don't think I will ever forget. Even when I say to myself she wasn't going to be free (true or not) I don't feel any better, I would have paid any price looking back..
    Awesome...must remember to ask next time I go to one!

I like to watch it too

Reviews

I used to be a stripper.

Then I took an arrow to the knee.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I like to watch it too
    You have done stripping. In the places you worked, could guys ask for more with certain girls?

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    I used to be a stripper.

Then I took an arrow to the knee.
    I used to make jokes like that.

Then I took a slap to the face from a Skyrim fan.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (25-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    You have done stripping. In the places you worked, could guys ask for more with certain girls?
    In certain cities, i.e London and Birmingham, it was quite common, not so much in smaller clubs, that i knew of anyway, i used to frown upon it (prostitution/soliciting) back in the day as did a lot of the dancers.

Some clubs turn a blind eye , in others, if they catch you leaving with a customer or handing out your number, you're usually sacked.

Was in one of my old clubs last week in Liverpool, it was so much quieter then a few years back.... talking to a few of the girls, there's not as much money in it these days....

Maybe the novelty has worn off. Although we were in one in Blackpool too and it was full with stag parties.

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    In certain cities, i.e London and Birmingham, it was quite common, not so much in smaller clubs, that i knew of anyway, i used to frown upon it (prostitution/soliciting) back in the day as did a lot of the dancers.

Some clubs turn a blind eye , in others, if they catch you leaving with a customer or handing out your number, you're usually sacked.

Was in one of my old clubs last week in Liverpool, it was so much quieter then a few years back.... talking to a few of the girls, there's not as much money in it these days....

Maybe the novelty has worn off. Although we were in one in Blackpool too and it was full with stag parties.

Angels?????

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast