An old man has blackmail me today about writing me a bad review after a half an hour session together end it for 150 euros.

At the End of the session he claimed some money back or to write me a bad review

The session last about 30 minutes were I did a good performance lap dancing for him few song of Blondie greatest hits, OWO, tea bagging, french kissing, massage after he cum. The only thing was that we've done it in the sitting room as the bedroom was busy but everything went cool & the sitting room it is very comfortable.

So I didn't gave him any money back as no reason for it, he left talking to his self about writing a bad review to me coz he wanted more or money back but I don't care as I did my job very well.

The session was finished!!!!

After that I went for a walk to relax coz he has stressed me out I went to the bank
to find out some of my 100 euro notes were fake but this it is nothing to do with him.
The bank kept the notes for an investigation & asked me, who gave me the money, I told them I don't know. The bank took my details & they will contact me again.

What a morning the rest of the day has been really good
For God Shake