Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: guess whats in my suitecase ***GAME***

Blog Entries

yes, it is funny....
    I'm affraid to say though, that everybody has only one hit at this, so qph has just scored a big fat zero I'm affraid....
    next contestant pls!
    xxx
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

Default What!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    yes, it is funny....
    I'm affraid to say though, that everybody has only one hit at this, so qph has just scored a big fat zero I'm affraid....
    xxx
    I never knew that, I’m a six shooter Kat, not a fire and forget……NOOOOOooooooooooo…..[Thump]

That’s my dream just throwing itself of the roof of the hay shed, but it will probably survive as it landed on the Gay Horse’s scatter cushions…

How could you not have a Laptop in the suitcase, I figured they are a must have in this buisness, up there with a Nurses uniform and a strap on, (Or am I just attracting the wrong kind of clientele )

Blog Entries

I read trough your list, but other then the laptop, I can't see the other items you have pointed out!!!! Am I missing something???

Cool In my suitcase???

Is punter4life in there chopped up into tiny little pieces and if not why not???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wonderbouy1975 View Post
    hmmmm,

shoes(you've probably got shoes, i think)
    socks(IF you have shoes then you probably got socks. maybe)

uummmm......toothpaste???

oh to hell with this just give the prize to QPH. i cant compete with that. i mean, jimmy hoffa.....the summer

mind you i think i might be winning at this stage
    this would have been more like it...
    Your score is 3.
    I got a list from snowball he pmd me on the other site, score is 24.
    remember guys, it's about the suitecase not the handbag.
    xxx
    guys jokes asside, I need to know, when you make a real entry or just messing.... if you know what I mean.... messing is ok, but I need to know, if you are entering for real. So can you include that, when it is for real, otherwise I'll not take your list seriously....
    Last edited by Kat; 05-08-08 at 13:59.

Kat joking aside babe i want to enter you for real

Default Sorry Kat...

I think its clear I’m only messing Kat, sorry for not stating so.

I guess I'll just have to save up so as I can show you the Milk shake that brings all the boys to the yards, ah well...back to the grind stone...NEXT...drop your kecks and grab my pecks, hold on....its gonna get bumpy....

Blog Entries

Ok,
    I'll give QPH and wonderboy an other go, if they want to play, but from now on pls make it clear weather you are making a serious entry with your post or messing. Ok????
    xxx
    So who else wants to enter me then????

9. Default who's next

i most certainly want to enter you. but after looking at some of your movies i wouldn't know where to enter you first. way too much choice and all so tasty!

i'd leave the recommendation up to you.

Default Fair play to ya...

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Ok,
    I'll give QPH and wonderboy an other go, if they want to play, but from now on pls make it clear weather you are making a serious entry with your post or messing. Ok????
    xxx
    So who else wants to enter me then????

Form an orderly queue lads, we don’t want a stampede, I’ll have a serious go Kat and thanks very much for allowing me, I did not realize it was a one shot thing, but the spuds and cabbage are nearly on the table, so I’ll leave you for dessert and have a think about it. Even you couldn’t drag me away from the spuds…

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast