Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 15 female celebs who have played strippers on film

Default 15 female celebs who have played strippers on film

Stripping stars! See 15 female celebs who have taken their kit off to play strippers on film

Naked ambition ... stars who play strippers to secure film roles
    Images (left-right, top-bottom): Jennifer Aniston, Rose McGowan, Demi Moore, Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Alba, Agyness Deyn, Jessica Biel

Quote Originally Posted by The Sun
    1) JENNIFER Aniston plays a STRIPPER in cheeky new comedy We're The Millers.
    The 44-year-old performs a water-soaked strip in her undies and gives co-star Jason Sudeikis a lapdance in the flick.
    And Jen is not the first screen siren to get her kit off in the name of art.
    From Jessica Alba to Natalie Portman, see the stars who've played strippers in our photo special.

2) Jessica Alba - Sin City
    Temptress ... Jessica Alba turns heads in Sin City
    Jess played a lasso-lashing temptress in 2005 flick Sin City.
    On her preparation for the role, she said: "I just work out just to be healthy anyway, so that was already part of it. And I went to strip clubs to see how strippers do it.
    "And I realised I wanted a choreographer and Robert [Rodriguez] said no. I was like, ‘Okay...’ He said, ‘Just feel it. We’re just going to play music and you’re just going to feel it.’”

3) Gina Gershon and Elizabeth Berkley - Showgirls
    Naughty ... Gina Gershon gets to grips with Elizabeth Berkley in Showgirls
    This filth fest was the most controversial film of 1995.
    Panned by critics, it nonetheless did rather well as a DVD release for some reason...

4) Rose McGowan - Grindhouse
    Moves ... Rose McGowan dances in Grindhouse
    After directing Jessica Alba in Sin City, Robert Rodriguez next gave Charmed star Rose the perspex heels treatment.
    She played stripper and lapdancer Cherry Darling in the 2007 film.

5) Demi Moore - Striptease
    Money-maker ... Demi Moore was paid millions to be in Striptease
    Demi became the highest-paid woman in Hollywood after taking a $12.5m pay cheque for this 1996 flick.
    She has said of the film: "Striptease was a huge risk for me. It was difficult for me to do the dancing and the stripping.
    "While the public perception was hyper-focused on what I was being paid for taking my clothes off, for me it was the intense focus of connecting with my body and myself in a sensual, sexual way, in a way that I've never felt before."

6) Jessica Biel - Powder Blue
    Toned ... Jessica Biel showed off her incredible body in Powder Blue
    Anyone who's seen this 2009 flick will know Justin Timberlake is a lucky man.
    His missus Jessica leaves a young Eddie Redmayne speechless as she flaunts her stunning body in this sizzling scene.

7) Marisa Tomei - The Wrestler
    Gutsy ... Marisa played Cassidy in The Wrestler
    Marisa was nominated for an Oscar for her turn as gutsy stripper Cassidy in 2008's The Wrestler.
    She too did her research before taking to the stage : "I talked to a bunch of different girls and a bunch of different dancers.
    "It wasn't like I sat and had big interviews with them or anything; we just went out, had some drinks, went to a bunch of clubs, watched a lot of dances, got some dances, brought some guy friends with me, brought some girl friends with me..."

8) Natalie Portman - Closer
    No nudity ... Natalie Portman had her nude scenes cut from Closer
    Gorgeous Nat never normally strips off in films but she made an exception for Oscar magnet Closer in 2004.
    Having said that, all nudity was eventually cut from the Mike Nichols flick.
    Natalie said: "We made sort of a pact that while we would shoot, we would just do everything and then he cut it the way he cut, showed it to me, saw if I agreed and that’s what happened.
    "I just didn’t think [the nudity] was crucial to the scene. I thought it was distracting if anything to have it at the head of the scene." Shame.

9) Kristen Stewart - Welcome To The Riley's
    Change ... Kristen Stewart showed her dark side in Welcome To The Riley's
    Kristen revealed a naughty side in 2010's Welcome To The Riley's.
    Researching her role as a 16-year-old stripper in the flick she went to a local strip club - and was promptly offered a job.
    She said: "I went to a strip club with the director and the costume designer and it being an odd grouping of people going into a strip club in the middle of the afternoon, I was, like, straight-up offered a job."
    The Twilight star also rehearsed hard. She said: "I pole-danced for two weeks. I had bruises all over my legs - it hurts!"

10) Lindsay Lohan - I Know Who Killed Me
    Hard ... Lindsay complained about the tough work of pole-dancing
    Troubled Li-Lo worked the pole in B-movie I Know Who Killed Me back in 2007.
    She said: "It's really hard getting on those poles...it's like all upper body strength.
    "There were these women who were upside down and flipping all around and I was like, 'Yeah, I can't really do that.'"
    Being a game girl, she gave the job her best shot though!

11) Heather Graham - The Hangover
    Fun ... Heather Graham enjoyed her Hangover character's wild side
    Heather has admitted she loved playing sexy stripper Jade in the Hangover movies - because her own life is so dull.
    She said: "I'm pretty boring in my real life. I don't really drink, I'm not that wild, so it's fun to play these wild characters on screen."

12) Salma Hayek - Americano
    Seasoned ... Salma Hayek has played exotic dancers before
    Salma's got form for exotic dancing - thanks to a mesmerising bikini dance in 1996's From Dusk Till Dawn.
    She also stripped in glasses and pigtails in 1999's Dogma.
    So French language film Americano must have been a walk in the park last year. In it, Salma plays a deported Mexican stripper who inherits an apartment in Paris.

13) Agyness Deyn - Pusher
    Debut ... Agyness Deyn launched her acting career in Pusher
    Brit model Agy made her acting debut in Nicolas Winding Refn's 2012 film Pusher.
    She said of the role: "She’s a stripper, who uses her body and her sexuality.
    "I wanted as much reality as I could get. There was so much there in the script, and I read books and watched movies.
    "I went to [a strip club] where I watched [someone] and talked to addicts. I tried to do as much as I could to create Flo and what she does, and her little quirks and routines."

14) Olivia Wilde - Butter
    Raunchy ... Olivia was happy to strip off for Butter
    Olivia truly did go Wilde to play a lesbian-kissing, pants-dodging stripper in last year's Butter.
    She clearly enjoyed the gig too. Rumour has it the 29-year-old took fiance Jason Sudeikis to a strip club to celebrate their engagement in March.

15) Halle Berry - Frankie & Alice
    Easy ... Halle sees stripping as a no-brainer
    Halle played a beautiful stripper with a split personality in this 2010 Canadian flick.
    She said of the role: "[There's] not much research to play a stripper - you just kind of take your clothes off!
    "It's kind of easy!"
    Source: click here
    Last edited by lara; 03-06-13 at 15:54.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (03-06-13)

Who played it best? Do you think there is anyone missing?

Demi Moore in Striptease; I actually really like that film too and she looks absolutely amazing!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SexyIrishEva For This Useful Post:

Doll 34 DD (03-06-13), Lara Mills (03-06-13)

I thought Rosario Dawson did well in RENT:

The only one from that list that I've seen is Jessica Alba in Sin City, and that was the only part of the film I liked

Olivia Wilde...it doesn't get much better than that!!

Demi Moore in Striptease ,shes so professional how shes doing

Now that I've seen all these video clips is there any girls out there that can perform like that?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to New_to_this For This Useful Post:

Doll 34 DD (03-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by New_to_this View Post
    Now that I've seen all these video clips is there any girls out there that can perform like that?
    give me a pole babe

Quote Originally Posted by Daria View Post
    give me a pole babe
    You can use mine anytime you want!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to New_to_this For This Useful Post:

Doll 34 DD (03-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by New_to_this View Post
    You can use mine anytime you want!
    hope its not to small ,I need to climb on it babe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast