Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 'Very Unattractive'

All true I suppose the client sees the photos chats to the lady thinks wow she must be hot but the door opens and Umppph not what he taught but hey he's horny and shags her anyway but it's unfair to say 'Very Unattractive' it's not a nice thing to say cos after all the guy just wants a shag and it would hurt.........
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    All true I suppose the client sees the photos chats to the lady thinks wow she must be hot but the door opens and Umppph not what he taught but hey he's horny and shags her anyway but it's unfair to say 'Very Unattractive' it's not a nice thing to say cos after all the guy just wants a shag and it would hurt.........

It would hurt? It does hurt, but fuck that, it's false. A guy might as well leave a review for his dick. I didn't fancy her but I did it anyway, I was forced t by my dick. When I woke up my dick told me I was stupid. Avoid, those with dicks like me.

Meanwhile you have some chick trying her best being told she was shit, because dick and co had something else in mind. So, s he a dick or indecisive?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

dob (03-06-13), EnglishAlex (07-06-13), max california (03-06-13), mellors (03-06-13), Tommy H (03-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    It would hurt? It does hurt, but fuck that, it's false. A guy might as well leave a review for his dick. I didn't fancy her but I did it anyway, I was forced t by my dick. When I woke up my dick told me I was stupid. Avoid, those with dicks like me.

Meanwhile you have some chick trying her best being told she was shit, because dick and co had something else in mind. So, s he a dick or indecisive?
    Well said ...Yes I do think the guys are led by there dicks and would say anything to not hurt he lady........ Good to see you back posting with your sharp answers your missed here.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (03-06-13), Tommy H (03-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayasweet View Post
    Hmm .. and why complain when u didnt go for the type u usually go for ....

I will never understan man..

I think these questions going to be an " egg or the chicken was first" story..
    Well lets think about this logically...

The chicken didn't exactly pop out of thin air, it must have been the egg.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

And where the egg pop out from?? The ground ;D
    Darwins theory does an alright job at explaining. We didn't pop out of the ground either, merely evolved
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Okay okay , but how would u know for sure we didnt? Thats just an example. Someone made us sounds unbelievable too .. but u never know. If we take it from another sight .. theres not only darwins theory about it

So my vouch go for the chicken
    Don't be getting plucky with me now. I don't know for sure, for you though.... I shall agree to disagree
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Maybe make it that you cannot submit a review within 24h of the encounter taking place. Might be a little more balanced then.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast