Hello Guys,

I just received a bad review and I thought why not defend myself. I do take note of any negative feedback so that I can try to offer a better service but we are not all perfect all of the time.

Click here to read the review

I remember this client and he was quite polite but may I firstly say that I always ask on the phone what the client specifically wants so that I can make sure there is no confusion. If he had asked for rimming I would have told him that it is not available in the half hour sessions and also that it is part of my extras. Another point was that I offered him a shower and he declined so there was no way in hell I would have offered such a service anyway due to basic hygiene.

As to Oral without he is quite right to him it would have been a half arsed attempt but I did tell him on the phone along with most other clients that I speak to that due to health and hygiene I do not allow CIM and if it dribbles profusely I will have to work around it but that they can dribble to their hearts content all over my big beautiful titties!

Bad breath, well sometimes that can not be helped, to be honest I am not sure if I did have it or not, I use mouth was before and after each client and have never had any complaints before so I just don’t know.

Lastly I am not a clock-watcher, I don’t even wear a watch and there is no clock in the room. When a client comes in and I have given him some refreshment I set my alarm on my phone!

I am glad that he left the review, as I will be extra careful now to illiterate exactly what the clients are in for. Also that as long as the client has a shower and pays the extra I will in fact offer rimming, anal on the client and water sports in the half hour. So good news to all my naughty clients out there!

Cayla x