Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game on: Xbox 720 and PS4 go head to head

Quote Originally Posted by Usernamed View Post
    Where did you Pre-Order?
    www.shopto.net

I didn't put any money down or anything at the moment. They will more than likely need a deposit at some point after the E3 conference.
    Last edited by samlad; 22-05-13 at 13:06.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Usernamed (22-05-13)

Reviews

I tried to warn you.

Reviews

PS4 ain't lookin so bad now.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Usernamed For This Useful Post:

bumleg (23-05-13), JohnRambo (23-05-13), Lara Mills (23-05-13), reflex (23-05-13), samlad (23-05-13)

PS4 ain't lookin so bad now.
    That is fucking brilliant!

PS4...I've got the 360 at the minute. There seems to be a lot more detail on the xboxone but I think I'll be going back to good ol' sony when the time is right.

The spec so far the PS4 is tantalising.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    PS4...I've got the 360 at the minute. There seems to be a lot more detail on the xboxone but I think I'll be going back to good ol' sony when the time is right.

The spec so far the PS4 is tantalising.
    I'm the same. I love my Xbox, but the graphics on the Xbox just aren't what I was expecting. Usernamed's gif pretty much sums it up. Very disappointed in Xbox

Back to Sony it is

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lara View Post
    That legitimately could be a deal breaker for me. What happens when Capcom ruin your favourite game and you want some of your money back? You just bin the disc now and live with having bought such a piece of trash? I can see that policy doing damage on game release day. People might hang back for a while and wait to see what reviews are like before getting the game.

That legitimately could be a deal breaker for me. What happens when Capcom ruin your favourite game and you want some of your money back? You just bin the disc now and live with having bought such a piece of trash? I can see that policy doing damage on game release day. People might hang back for a while and wait to see what reviews are like before getting the game.
    It's a load of shit in fairness. I have a feeling the xbox 'one' may suffer a heavy loss to the PS4 in that case, always used to lend games of friends and if they were worth the buy I would buy them. Gates....you will rue the day!
    Last edited by TomEA; 23-05-13 at 16:24.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    It's a load of shit in fairness. I have a feeling the xbox 'one' may suffer a heavy loss to the PS4 in that case, always used to lend games of friends and if they were worth the buy I would buy them. Gates....you will rue the day!
    I'll wait to see what people say about it at E3, for now though I think I've seen enough to not get it when it launches. I wanted a new console, not an entertainment center. Poor show MS.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast