Thread: Sugar daddies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Amazing how a few quid changes people..not a pot too piss in....staying in flats above a newsagent.....too listen too this shite....some of you should think about your first few days and weeks in Ireland.....and get some humility back.....
    False modesty would not equate humility.

I am delighted to see girls coming along, doing better, moving up in the world.

For myself, I am grateful every single day for my good fortune to be alive to greet each coming day in as good a spirit as I can muster.

Some days are glorious, others less so.

Would it be more pleasing if I complained about the bad days ? It would not please me .

Other people doing well takes nothing away from you. Can you not rejoice for others' happiness ? It'll make you feel good

And I have posted before about my circumstances and financial means when first arriving in Ireland. Over here,

you barking up the wrong tree
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Jericho (19-05-13), NaughyYanna (20-05-13), Rachel Divine (19-05-13), UB40 (19-05-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    False modesty would not equate humility.

I am delighted to see girls coming along, doing better, moving up in the world.

For myself, I am grateful every single day for my good fortune to be alive to greet each coming day in as good a spirit as I can muster.

Some days are glorious, others less so.

Would it be more pleasing if I complained about the bad days ? It would not please me .

Other people doing well takes nothing away from you. Can you not rejoice for others' happiness ? It'll make you feel good

And I have posted before about my circumstances and financial means when first arriving in Ireland. Over here,

you barking up the wrong tree

Typical.............its nothing too do with the money you all make.....I could give two fiddlers about money.....its the attitude and righteous bullshit that comes after a bit of success...

Typical.............its nothing too do with the money you all make.....I could give two fiddlers about money.....its the attitude and righteous bullshit that comes after a bit of success...
    You are absolutely right !!!

It has nothing to do with money. It has to do with attitude, and confidence, and self respect.

And I am delighted to see some girls coming along and with a bit of financial success their confidence rising.

I do not begrudge them . I wish more were so.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

bluefan1 (19-05-13), Deven (19-05-13), dob (19-05-13), Jericho (19-05-13), NaughyYanna (20-05-13), Rachel Divine (19-05-13), thewren (20-05-13)

I strongly believe in Steph s success since she arrived to Ireland, few years back.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (19-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    I strongly believe in Steph s success since she arrived to Ireland, few years back.
    Hey hey !! You dating me lol ! I've been in Ireland only 2 years and a bit xx

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    What's your point ?
    Sarcasm at the best ..

Quote Originally Posted by bluefan1 View Post
    Wouldn't have it any other way!
    Dont lose hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Hey hey !! You dating me lol ! I've been in Ireland only 2 years and a bit xx
    A few means two in my English.. x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (19-05-13)

Reviews

Sugar daddies have been around since the beginning of time. You see the woman like the money