Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rooney

Default Rooney

Well it looks like he's leaving Man U which is kinda sad. I find Rooney a great player to watch he has fantastic skill and some of his goals will go down in history I would imagine any team would want him but his 250k a week wage packet would put anybody off and unsettle other team members, the high wage packet can sometimes be your downfall he is just as good as RVP if not better but these high wage deals can end your days a big teams. Hopefully he will stay at United or in the premiership at least.

http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/engli...bayern-agenda/
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Well it looks like he's leaving Man U which is kinda sad. I find Rooney a great player to watch he has fantastic skill and some of his goals will go down in history I would imagine any team would want him but his 250k a week wage packet would put anybody off and unsettle other team members, the high wage packet can sometimes be your downfall he is just as good as RVP if not better but these high wage deals can end your days a big teams. Hopefully he will stay at United or in the premiership at least.

http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/engli...bayern-agenda/
    What odds a move to Chelsea for Rooney?
    The Truth is out there.

PSG 15/4
    Bayern 3/1
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

The guy is a sulky little child who blatantly doesn't give a rats ass about the club or the fans.

I would get shut, seriously

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

mikki99943 (17-05-13), very shy guy (15-05-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    The guy is a sulky little child who blatantly doesn't give a rats ass about the club or the fans.

If Fergie had stayed on as manager Rooney would be out the door during the summer.Whether or not Moyes will want him to stay remains to be seen.Its far from certain at this point that he will be leaving the club IMO.
    The Truth is out there.

Could not agree more.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

mikki99943 (17-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    Could not agree more.
    I think this is where he differs from Suarez.

Even though Suarez is half mental, no-one in football tries harder than him. That is why he is forgiven by LFC fans.

What fans will never forgive (or ours anyway) is a man asking to leave and refusing to play

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

benin (15-05-13)

I think this is where he differs from Suarez.

Even though Suarez is half mental, no-one in football tries harder than him. That is why he is forgiven by LFC fans.

What fans will never forgive (or ours anyway) is a man asking to leave and refusing to play
    Agreed

Say what you like about Suarez (and I have) but nobody can ever say he does not give 100 percent...unlike our chubby little brat.
    Last edited by benin; 15-05-13 at 13:27.

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    Agreed

Say what you like about Suarez (and I have) but nobody can ever say he does not give 100 percent...unlike our chubby little brat.
    A man has to show respect to the club to be thought of well. When Torres forced through the deal with Chelsea and then said it was good to move to a big club, he lost the fans forever...I for one have loved his failure ever since

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

benin (15-05-13)

Reviews

Agreed Martin,even for his own sake he should have gone 2 years ago as he has not reached the level he should have,doubt he ever will,he was not giving 100% with a very long time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast