Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trading Place’s...

Reviews

Now I want to be either Carmen's right hand or her soap, or maybe her camera person!

Default Yeah hands up…I wiki’ed these two..

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Let's see.....
    I would be Ghengis Khan. 1 out of every 200 Chinese is related to the man!
    Lucrezia Borgia is another one of my favorites. Powerful woman
    Madame Curie, simply intelligent female
    Betty Gable, serious curves before blondes took over.
    Marquis de Sade, for obvious reasons

I had to concede defeat on Lucrezia Borgia and Marquis de Sade (reasons were not obvious until I wiki’ed him :O) I never knew the term Sadism derived to an actual person. That’s cool way to be immortalized.

Lucrezia Borgia got through a few men in her day didn’t she. She certainly knew where the party was at and only lived to be 39. Talk about political intrigue, she made the Kennedy’s look like the Brady bunch.

Interesting choices, I can see you fitting right in with the court of a pre 1789 Palace of Versailles setting, Marge Simpson type wig and associated apparel, He was ahead of his time alright to be that free in his thinking in relation to the era.

I can also see you thundering over the Urals at the head of a Mongol army, it’s amazing to think that his empire stretched from China to Hungary at one stage. As for 1 in every 200 Chinese being related to him, we’ve a similar fella here, his name’s Colin Farrell (If anyone Khan, Colin Khan)

Default Stay with me folks…..

Quote Originally Posted by mysterious Diana View Post
    well my plan was to steal your body and visite Brenda
    but......
    this sound interesting as well..so you will be fucking your self and i will be fucking my self...and finaly i would know what to answer to the guys when they are asking "are you a good fuck?" or " do you give a good head?"

But Diana….. (And I’m getting confused here) wouldn’t you then just be Mr. Paws shagin’ Mr’s Paws ???

Where’s the Mystery in that…

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Now I want to be either Carmen's right hand or her soap, or maybe her camera person!
    Or you could be her camera person's hand with soap?

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I had to concede defeat on Lucrezia Borgia and Marquis de Sade (reasons were not obvious until I wiki’ed him :O) I never knew the term Sadism derived to an actual person. That’s cool way to be immortalized.

Lucrezia Borgia got through a few men in her day didn’t she. She certainly knew where the party was at and only lived to be 39. Talk about political intrigue, she made the Kennedy’s look like the Brady bunch.

Interesting choices, I can see you fitting right in with the court of a pre 1789 Palace of Versailles setting, Marge Simpson type wig and associated apparel, He was ahead of his time alright to be that free in his thinking in relation to the era.

I can also see you thundering over the Urals at the head of a Mongol army, it’s amazing to think that his empire stretched from China to Hungary at one stage. As for 1 in every 200 Chinese being related to him, we’ve a similar fella here, his name’s Colin Farrell (If anyone Khan, Colin Khan)
    De Sade was way out there, the boy was a maverick, and a bit twisted from some accounts. LuCrezia, she took no prisoners, plus she was a blonde- her family having come from the North of Italy. I personally think she put them on map.
    Khan, he just screwed a lot!

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Default Mis. and Mr. Paws

But Diana….. (And I’m getting confused here) wouldn’t you then just be Mr. Paws shagin’ Mr’s Paws ???

Where’s the Mystery in that…

Well that was the first plan...no mysteri in it just think that Mr.Paws is lucky to have Brenda as his vife..
    And well...as you see I am staring to play open cards..no mysteries on board only the ones hidden in my room

Default Always good to have a plan B…

Quote Originally Posted by mysterious Diana View Post
    Well that was the first plan...no mysteri in it just think that Mr.Paws is lucky to have Brenda as his vife..
    And well...as you see I am staring to play open cards..no mysteries on board only the ones hidden in my room
    But which room would I find the most mystery ?….

YouTube - Living In A Box-Room In Your Heart

Take no notice of me Diana, I’m just an old romantic buccaneer surrounded by sea of scoundrels and privateers here. (and you can hoist the jolly rodger up the mizzen mast or walk the plank any time you wish , pssst….don’t say nothing but Highway likes to be keel hauled every now and then and is partial to the cat o nine tails)

Ps

When are you writing your review of us btw, it’s hard to get on the first rung of this ladder without one, did we disappoint…..

But which room would I find the most mystery ?….

YouTube - Living In A Box-Room In Your Heart

Take no notice of me Diana, I’m just an old romantic buccaneer surrounded by sea of scoundrels and privateers here. (and you can hoist the jolly rodger up the mizzen mast or walk the plank any time you wish , pssst….don’t say nothing but Highway likes to be keel hauled every now and then and is partial to the cat o nine tails)

Ps

When are you writing your review of us btw, it’s hard to get on the first rung of this ladder without one, did we disappoint…..
    Ok first i should finde someone who will translate the helft of your mesage for me..

well and I am a romantic fool so no worries YouTube - Beach Boys - In My Room - 45 rpm

and about my rw on you boys...you cant disappoint me...

Reviews

Default busy day

First.
    I would be QPH for an hour just to explore that vast intellect and nip down to pc world, for a new lap top....
    YouTube - Classic Sesame Street - Wide Open Spaces

then off to be Brenda for a couple of hours.
    then malena......and carmen...the list goes on
    then Rod Stewart..cause he is an ugly bastard but what a list of women he has had. I want to know his secret... YouTube - Da Ya Think I'm Sexy - Rod Stewart (HQ Audio)
    Bill Gates for a few mins and transfere some funds.... to me...
    Amy Winehouse for a while... what goes on in her head...
    then back to boring old me for a rest.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    First.
    I would be QPH for an hour just to explore that vast intellect and nip down to pc world, for a new lap top....
    YouTube - Classic Sesame Street - Wide Open Spaces

then off to be Brenda for a couple of hours.
    then malena......and carmen...the list goes on
    then Rod Stewart..cause he is an ugly bastard but what a list of women he has had. I want to know his secret... YouTube - Da Ya Think I'm Sexy - Rod Stewart (HQ Audio)
    Bill Gates for a few mins and transfere some funds.... to me...
    Amy Winehouse for a while... what goes on in her head...
    then back to boring old me for a rest.

respect

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast