Thread: Husband Down

Reviews

Default Husband Down

A husband and wife are shopping in their local supermarket. The husband picks up a case of Budweiser and puts it in their cart. "What do you think you're doing?" asks the wife. "They're on sale, only $10 for 24cans" he replies.

"Put them back, we can't afford them" demands the wife They carry on shopping. A few aisles farther on, the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket. "What do you think you're doing?" asks the husband. "It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful," replies the wife.

Her husband retorts: "So does 24 cans of Budweiser and it's half the price."

He's the one on the floor in Aisle 5

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (18-05-13), EIFII (18-05-13), mills68 (18-05-13), name is buck (18-05-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zoozoozoo View Post
    A husband and wife are shopping in their local supermarket. The husband picks up a case of Budweiser and puts it in their cart. "What do you think you're doing?" asks the wife. "They're on sale, only $10 for 24cans" he replies.

"Put them back, we can't afford them" demands the wife They carry on shopping. A few aisles farther on, the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket. "What do you think you're doing?" asks the husband. "It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful," replies the wife.

Her husband retorts: "So does 24 cans of Budweiser and it's half the price."

He's the one on the floor in Aisle 5
    Sounds like an Al Bundy classic to me! No one had better one liners to the old ball and chain like Al!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

zoozoozoo (18-05-13)